[ t e n ]

Looking around as animals cries are heard in the distance, Alexa can feel herself mentally shivering from the eeriness

"So.. we just wait for Pan's shadow to show up?" Emma questions.

"Yeah, and when it does we'll be prepared." Neal answers referring to the coconut.

"Mind telling us how that thing works?" Alexa inquires.

"We light the candle and the shadow is drawn to it, when it gets close enough the flame will suck it in, put the lid on and then it's trapped inside this bad boy." Neal explains.

"Sounds like a fine plan, except for one thing — our lanterns went out. So how the devil are we gonna ignite the bloody thing?" Killian asks.

"Welcome to the twenty first century." Neal smirks pulling out a lighter and flicks it a couple times, but it doesn't light.

"How's it coming over there?" Emma questions, slowly becoming impatient.

"Let me help." Killian suggests.

"No, don't — I got it." Neal assures him.

"Well, I've only got one hand. I can do better than that." Killian taunts.

"You know what? Now's not the time to impress Alexa." Neal snaps.

"Oh, you think that's what I'm doing?" Killian inquires.

"Seriously guys, now is not the time for this. Can we just focus on the problem at hand?" Alexa groans as she rolls her eyes.

"You heard her. Are we gonna stand here and argue or are we gonna get the candle lit?" Killian retorts grabbing the lighter as he tries to light it, but fails.

"Harder than it looks, huh pal?" Neal scoffs. "Let me see it. Give it to me, give it to me."

"Guys, we don't have time for this." Emma yells as the lighter flies out of their hands.

"We really don't have time for this." Alexa adds, grabbing the coconut as three shadows arrive. "Is that Pan's shadow?"

"Yeah, that's Pan's shadow." Neal nods.

"What about the other two?" Killian asks.

"He's controlling them." Neal states.

Suddenly the shadows begin swooping down at them, seemingly coming from all angles. Keeping them at a distance with her sword, Alexa and Emma hide in a crook in a tree when suddenly they hear Killian and Neal screaming. They were taking their shadows.