Starting the journey (chapter 1)

It was a beautiful day when little miss Laura was born. Every since birth Laura was already famous. That's what comes with having famous parents. People were so excited that their favorite couple was having a child and even better, a little girl. Laura was born on 29th of November in the hospital of L.A. Her parents were so proud of their little girl.

Exactly a month later Ross was born. He was born in a house that his mom and dad got from their grandparents. You can already imagine that it was falling apart. No one was happy about Ross' birth. No one even knew that he was born.

After a year Ross' dad got a job as a butler. He made enough money to support his family. As every one-year-old boy, Ross was playful and hyperactive. His parents didn't mind. They loved him as much as Laura's parents loved Laura.

When the time came, Ross and Laura met. It was an instant bond. Maybe not a love at first sight, but soon that happened too. They were inseparable. They spent many years roaming the streets of Los Angles and teaching each other their lifestyles. Ross showed Laura how poor people lived and Laura showed Ross how nice of a life she had.

But this wouldn't be an interesting story if everything was perfect. That nice life turned upside down when Laura was forbidden to hang out with Ross. Laura hanging out with Ross brought her parents' bad publicity and they certainly didn't want that.

On the 29th of December 2017 as the digits on the clock showed 12:00 they met up at the end of the hill that Laura lived on. Since Los Angeles is a big city and Laura is famous, they had to be extremely careful.

Some people would say that it was stupid to run away without not knowing where they're going, but even though they didn't know how it looked like, they knew that it was the right way. It was the right way to their dreams. The only dream they had was to live and be together without restrictions and without rules.

Marano's and Lynch's were absolutely crushed. The relationship between them was ruined. Ross' father Mark got fired and soon enough died on the streets of Los Angeles. After he got fired no one really wanted to hire him so he told his wife to run away and look for the eighteen-year-old couple. That's exactly what she did.

Present                     January 22, 2018

Laura's POV

"Ross what do you think about putting this here," I asked

I bought some new plants for our house and I don't know where to put them.

"Laura you have so many plants, I don't think it'll fit," he said

I giggled "Oh shut up. You love my kids"

Don't look at me like that. Some people have pets for kids, I have plants.

"No, I really don't. Can I put them up for adoption?" He asked

We had a house near the beach, so the fresh air going through the window felt really nice against my skin.

"Ohhhh!!!" I gasped "you didn't just say that!!!"

He shrugged and smirked.

"Do you want me to throw your airplane toys?" I asked

The smirk was wiped right off of his face.

"You wouldn't dare" he glared at me

"Try me," I said and started going towards our bedroom

"NOOOO!!!" He said and ran until he was in front of me "don't do it, I'm begging you. I'll do anything"

"Anything?" I asked

He nodded

"I'll remember that. You're off the hook for now" I said and looked at him suspiciously

He breathed out a sigh of relief. I rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen. I ended up being a lawyer after all. Even though I and my parents weren't on the best terms, I would feel like I was betraying them if I didn't become what they wanted me to. Ross works as a pilot. He usually just takes people up into the sky with his small plane, but he flew with the bigger ones too.

A few months after living in hotels, we found this house and we loved it. It's the only home where I actually felt free and welcomed in. Living with Ross definitely makes it better.

"Hey, Laurie?" Ross said

"Yeah?!!" I shouted from the kitchen

"I'm bored" he shouted from our bedroom

"And what am I supposed to do?" I asked and smiled. Living with Ross is like living with a kid

"I don't know. Let's do something fun" he said

"And what would that be?" I asked

"Let's go to the beach" He yelled

Once we were at the beach Ross was chasing a dog who stole his flip-flops.

"Ross let the poor dog go! You can get a new pair of flip flops" I said and rolled my eyes

"Fineeeee!" He pouted and came to our spot under a palm tree

15 minutes later

"Laurieeeee" he whined

"Yes, Ross?" I asked

"I'm hungry," he said

"When are you not?" I asked

"I'm really starving" he put his bottom lip out

"That doesn't work on me, pretty boy," I said and put my book down "What do you want to eat?"

"Mac and Cheese," he said

"Are you sure? You ate that for breakfast" I said

"Are you questioning me?" he asked and I giggled

"Of course not. Come on, let's get the cheese and make your food. I swear if you keep eating like this, you will eat me while we sleep"

"I will eat you, but maybe not in the way I eat food. I mean, I want you in one piece after all" he smirked and sprinted away to the house with me standing there with tingles all around my body.

I sighed and slowly started walking after him.

___________________________

So I deleted the other story because I didn't have the inspiration to write and didn't know what to write. I made this book because I truly believe that the plot will be interesting and not all over the place. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter and I will see you soon!