NEW BOOK

I just published a new Raura Story. It's called "Getting Pink in Japan"

It would mean the world to me if you checked it out

Here's the first chapter which is posted on there as well:

"YASS!!! I've been waiting for this since forever!!!"

A fan commented on my last post.
I chuckled. We just announced that we're going to Japan and my Twitter is blowing up with tweets and DMs from Japanese users. I like to see them excited and happy because of our music

We've been absent for two years. Two years of achieving things other than our music goals. We wanted our return to be spectacular and we plan on making it exactly that. Our first destination is Japan. We have a lot of fans there so we wanted to start our first show with the biggest crowd in the world.

"Are you ready bro?" my eldest brother, Riker, asked me.

We are going to the studio today. Add some finishing touches and we're ready to go. We leave in a week.

"Yeah sure. Let me just get my phone. I have some ideas written in it"

I was going to my room to get my phone when I saw Rydel talking to her parrot pet Bubble. That parrot repeats everything we say. It's very annoying, although it did a good job proposing to Rydel instead of Ell. He gave that stupid parrot the engagement ring and taught her to say "Will you marry me". It was very original, I'll give him points for that.

"Rydel, are you going to the studio today?" I asked

Usually Riker, Rocky and I go to the studio while Rydel and Ratliff stay in the house doing who knows what.

"Yeah, actually, today I am. Avery told me that I have to promote the EP through my social media so I'll take cute pics of us and the studio" she said and petted the damn parrot's head

Avery is our manager. She's very similar to Rydel when it comes to their behavior, but a total opposite in looks. Actually, when I was 18 I had a crush on her. She has brown hair and brown eyes. She's very tall as well.

When I finally had my phone with me and I came downstairs everyone was already in the car. Even Rydel was in the car. It takes her hours to get ready. I thought it would take her hours to get ready too since she has to take pictures of herself. She had a pink wig on which will be her thing for the rest of the tour.

The ride was short and we successfully got there. It was a huge building looking like a tower with teal, pink and white walls. It was like Rydel built it.

"Let's go," Riker said as he got out of the car"

We got to the building and went straight to our recording room. Just as we were about to get in, Avery stopped us.

"Avery?" Rydel said. I was just as confused as she was.

"I thought you weren't coming today," I said