She hired my dad (Chapter 2)

The thing about Ross is that he's the most childish human alive, but he's also a big pervert. How do these things go together? I'm not saying that I don't like it. His dirty talks are on point, but I don't get how he could be childish and perverted at the same time.

When we came home, I made him the food that he wanted and that kept him happy for awhile until he got bored again.

"Laurieeee!!!" he said

"Rossssss!!!"

"Entertain me" he said

"I swear you are my child and not my boyfriend. Entertain yourself. I'm busy working on a case" I said while I was sitting in front of my laptop.

"You are no fun" he scuffed and went roaming around the fridge

"Are you really hungry again" I raised my eyebrow

"Food is the only thing that makes me happy these days" he said and hugged the container of Nutella. May I say it was the large package.

I rolled my eyes and went to research my client. I do this all the time and it's the best part of being a layer. As someone who has to represent a certain person, I get a full look into their life. From their first job to the last driving ticket they got.

This girl's name is Aria Yan. She has the best Chinese restaurant in the country, but lately she's been getting bad reviews. It's my job to make sure that those things are never said again. I have to fight for her restaurant and for her.

When you're a lawyer, you don't really care about justice, you care about your client.

"Are you done now" he asked

"Ross I need to work. Stop being so childish and stop whining" I raised my voice

"Fine. If you want me to stop being so childish then I won't be. Although I thought you liked me acting that way. I thought you like me" he said and went upstairs

I sighed and rubbed my eyes.

After 30 minutes I couldn't concentrate so I just decided to continue tomorrow. Mostly I work from home. I go to the office only when it's necessary.

I closed my laptop and headed upstairs. Once I was close to our bedroom I heard him playing his acoustic. He was playing "Never Forget" by Pavel Callta.

His sweet voice filling the room made me smile, until my body decided to become disoriented and I feel on the floor through half closed door which obviously startled him and he turned around. When he saw me his face fell.

"No, no" I said standing up "please don't give me that face"

"What face"

Don't you hate it when people do that?

I walked to him and sat on the bed. I hugged him from behind since his back was turned to me and put my head on his back.

"I'm sorry. You know I love your childish side. I love it when you show me how much you care even if you whine because I'm not giving you enough attention. I truly do and I don't want you to change, but you have to understand that I have a responsibility. It's called work. I've been really stressed these couple of week and I'm sorry for taking it out on you" I said and he sighed.

Ross turned around and held me in his arms.

"I get that you have a job, but you known how much I love when your attention is on me and on me only" he said and chuckled "I'm sometimes jealous of your job because you spend more time working than you spend it with me" he said