Las Vegas and Mario Kart (chapter 7)

"I'm sick of fighting with you all the time," I said sadly

"I know. I'm sorry. Let's just try to forget this. I promise I will tell you as much as I can, but for now that has to be enough" he said

"Okay. I'm sorry" I said and hugged him sideways while he munched on some cheese.

"I'm sorry too" he hugged me as well.

"What should we do. It's only 6." I asked

"We could go somewhere. I owe you a nice date. Just the two of us. I will leave my phone at home. No distractions." He said and got closer to my ear "and when your period ends, I will book a nice hotel"

I shivered from his breath so close to my skin.

"That-that would be nice," I said

"I like how much I affect you," he said.

I shivered again. He chuckled and went to sit in the couch.

Great. Now I'm horny.

I got some chocolate from my secret candy stash. Ross always eats all the candy so now I have to hide it.

"Hey, I was looking for that chocolate!" He said

"Oh really? It was in the fridge" I lied

"That's weird. I didn't see it" he said and scratched his head.

"You look so cute" I giggled

***

"Where do you want to go," Ross said as we got in the car

"I don't know. You choose" I said

"Okay then," he said and drove away from our house.

We were going farther away from the city. Around the road were a couple of trees, but that's it. I felt like we were in a desert.

"Mmm... Ross are you sure you know where you're going?" I asked

"Of course. I've been there thousands of times" he smiled at me.

I nodded and looked through the window again.

30 minutes later I saw a glowing sign that said "Welcome to Las Vegas"

What? We definitely weren't in Vegas, but where are we?

"Ross where are we?" I asked

"In Las Vegas" he grinned at me.

"Where are we really?" I asked

"It's like a little Las Vegas in L.A. They have the best parties here and it's very fun," he said "you will love it. Just relax"

First, we had to wait for 25 minutes for us to get to the entrance. The amount of people here is unreal. I've never heard of this place.

"Hi! What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. If anything happens to you, we won't take any responsibilities and DO NOT call the police" a robot sounding man said "and sign here"

Ross signed and they looked at me.

"What am I signing for exactly?" I asked

"You're going in there on your own responsibility," he said "you phone was stolen? Buy a new one because you absolutely can't tell the cops"

I looked at Ross a bit unsure. He nodded.

I sighed and signed.

The first thing you see when you come in is a hugeee parking lot. After we parked, we passed beside a ticket thingy where Ross paid for our tickets.

When we got to the actual "city" the first thing we saw was this awesome pool. It was reflected by red and purple lights and it had two fake palm trees next to it.

I felt so out of place walking in my pink overall when the other girls had lather skirts and red bralettes.

The place screamed sexy and hot. All the signs that say something like "The gasp in your ear on the first thrust"

There were some guys in their boxers posing in front of some bikes.

Ross goes to a place like this?

"Why do you come here?" I asked him

"It fun Laurie. I know it's out of your comfort zone, but it's what makes people our age happy and careless. Come on. We grew up too soon. Let's let ourselves be 18" he said and pulled me with him "first if we want to fit in we need to change"

He suddenly made a sharp turn to the right and we were in some kind of closet. There were a lot of clothes hanging on both sides. One side is for men and one for women.

"Pick what you'd like to wear," he said and went to do the same.

I chose a black shirt and beige shorts with black knee-high boots.

When I came out Ross was sitting on an armchair in the corner in black jeans and a white button shirt with three buttons unbuttoned

"Woah, babe, you look hot. If you weren't on your period we wouldn't even leave this closet" he said.

There go the hormones again. I'm horny again.

"You look pretty sexy yourself as well," I said and looked him up and down.

"Shall we be 18?" He asked and stuck his hand out.

I looked at his hand and nodded

"Let's do this" I put my hand in his and let him drag me through the crowd.

There was a room with a sign XXX on it. I would not like to go in there. When we passed the room there was a wall made of rose bushes. Is this it?

Just when I thought that we came to an end, Ross pulled me through the bushes to the other side.

The other side is much more me. There were people dressed like us and also some naked people here and there. People with backpacks and girls caring their make up in their hands.

Everyone here was different and I liked it. It calmed me down.

I saw some telephones attached to the walls of the buildings. I don't think they work.

Finally, we got where Ross intended to bring us.

It was a room with a huge TV and people played... people played MARIO KART!!!

"Oh my god Ross. It's Mario Kart" I squealed in excitement.

If you haven't noticed I'm obsessed with that game. I am even better than Ross at it.

He chuckled and wrapped his arm around me "Help yourself out"

----------

Double update!!!!!