Lingerie and A Kiss (chapter 12)

- Make your life a masterpiece. Imagine no limitations on what you can be, have or do

***

Throughout the week I continued teasing Ross. Small gestures like accidentally putting my hand over him when no one was watching, whispering sexual things into his ear or leaving a bathroom door open while I showered made him go insane. He became insane. Not literally, but his focus was less on work and saving us, but more on the V-neck of my shirt. Ops I wore that shirt again.

Since after everything I put him through he managed to control himself, I'm rewarding him. Tonight.

I'm currently in the lingerie shop. I tried on 10 different lingeries, but none of them was what I was looking for and there are no workers at the cash regis-

"How can I help you?" Finally

"I'm looking for something sexy, but not too revealing," I said shyly

I hate talking to my gynecologist about my sex life, so I'm definitely not comfortable talking about it in front of the worker.

"Specific color?" she asked

"No," I said and looked anywhere, but her eyes.

"Follow me," she said and I nodded even though she couldn't see me because her back was to me while we were walking.

She led me to a red lace lingerie. The top was more of a bralette than a bra and the panties weren't thongs which I really like.

"This is one of the newest sets. It reveals a lot, but hides more than the rest of the lingerie in this store" she said and I nodded

I ended up buying it after I tried it on. XS was a perfect fit and it makes my boobs look so much bigger than they actually are. I wanted to do something romantic like putting rose petals on the sheets or light up candles, but I figure he wouldn't even notice it after I show up.

Ross wasn't in our room when I got to the hotel. He probably realized that it was time for him to work on us getting back to L.A. and getting his mom back... or Ella made him work. She's still affected by Ross, but she distanced herself a bit.

Since he isn't in the room, I'll prepare everything for tonight. Maybe taking a bath is a good idea. I put a bath bomb into the water and watched as my water changed color from plain to blue and pink which turned into light purple ones the colors mixed. It smelled fresh like roses.

When I got out of the bath it was 5. Ross still wasn't in the room. I hate it when he disappears like that.

I listened to some music and watched a movie, but he still wasn't here. Maybe I should check in Ella's room? But if he's not there it would be very awkward.

Without giving it a second thought I put a black shirt and red shorts over my lingerie. I planned on surprising Ross when he came in to see me on the bed with the lingerie on.

As I walked, my slippers made an odd sound. I was close to the room 364. Ross and I were 344.

As I was standing in front of her door I could sense that something was off. Her door was open.

I pushed the door open fully and sure enough, there was a sight to see. Ross and Ella were kissing on her bed.

Tears slowly started to appear in my eyes and fall gently down my cheek.

"I - I can't believe you'd do some-something like this" by the time I found the right words, I was sobbing.

His head shut up in my direction. His eyes widened as he just realized what he's done. But it's a little too late for realization, isn't it?

"Laura listen-" he said

"No!! Don't come near me you CHEATING SON OF A BITCH!! I trusted you!!" I said backing away

"No Laura-" he said

"For how long has this been going on?" I asked

My sight was getting blurrier and blurrier as we speak. I need to get away from him.

"It only happened once" he explained

"It shouldn't have happened at all," I said and started going to our room.

"What are you doing? Where are you going" he asked

When I got into the room, I started taking his things out of the closet.

"I'm not going anywhere. You are. I'm sure Ella won't mind if you move in" I said and threw it at him.

"But I want to be with you," he said

"You should've thought of that before you did what you did," I said

I started pushing him out of the room and just as I was about to close the door put a foot there preventing me from doing so.

"Just listen to me," he said

I stay silent waiting for him to speak

"We drank a bit of wine and we found ourselves looking into each other's eyes. I didn't even kiss her, she kissed me" he said with pleading eyes.

"Goodbye Ross," I said

He stayed in front of my room a bit, but then he left.

When he finally left, I have myself an opportunity to sob. That night I cried so loud that the whole hotel probably heard me. The stuff brought me chocolate covered strawberries. I wish my mom was here. I wish anyone was here.

I clutched my pillow and sobbed into it.

I took a phone that we bought a few days ago. We bought an iPhone X. A piece of garbage, but it works so I can't complain. I dialed the number that I remember very well.

"Hello?" she answered

"Evelyn?" I sobbed

"Laura what happened. I tried to call you, but you didn't answer" she said

"He-he kissed her," I said "he kissed another girl"

"Oh, Laura. I'm so sorry. What can I do to help?" She asked

"Just talk with me. I need a distraction" I said

----------------------------------------------
Is this story becoming too dramatic? I kind of like where this is going, but I want your opinions as well. Comment 🌅 if you think that it's too dramatic and comment 😉 if you like it.

Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Have a lovely day. Byee.