Being Active and Doctor's Appointment (chapter 11)

-Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being excited about what could go right

***

As promised a week later we got to Ireland. It's a nice place, but it's not my home. The place that Ross and I built together is. It's our house. All of these hotels are nice, but I miss our house and the sound of the waves washing the beach. We were in Killarney.

Over the past week, Ross started acting strange

Over the past week, Ross started acting strange. Our relationship became more sexual with his behaviour. All he wants to do is either make love, kiss, cuddle or shower. Shower with me of course.

Which is why we're currently sitting in a doctor's office waiting for the doctor to show up

Which is why we're currently sitting in a doctor's office waiting for the doctor to show up. As minutes went by Ross became more impatient.

"Are you nervous?" I whispered

"Kind of. I can't believe we won't, I mean I won't-" he started

"I get what you're trying to say. This is my decision. I don't want to have a baby anytime soon. This is for the best" I said and he nodded

When the doctor came into the room he told us to sit on the two seats in front of us.

"So what's the problem here?" he asked

Let's stop here and go to a few days ago. Does that sound weird?

A few days ago

I was taking a bath. Chilling with my pink bubbles and skin care products when Ross came into the bathroom. I usually don't think anything of it since I'm comfortable with Ross seeing me naked and the other way around, but he was caring at least 4 red and pink candles. He was never a romantic type of guy so it took me by surprise.

"Ross, what are you doing?" I asked when he started to strip

"Isn't it obvious?" he asked

I gulped as I saw the goodies. We never had sex in a bathtub or in the water in general. We were always too afraid that something would happen in the water and we wouldn't be able to control it. WHAT IF THE CONDOM BREAKS?!!!!!!

"Are you sure?" I asked

"110%," he said and got into the bathtub behind me his friend poking my lower back

"I can feel you" I almost whispered

"Do you like what you feel?" he asked

I couldn't speak. His hot breath was tickling my skin at the side of my neck. I nodded and he started to slowly kiss my neck suddenly going lower to my back and down my spine, well as much as he could reach without me bending down.

A sudden thought came into my mind. A picture of me bending on an object while Ross thrusts his dick into me overwhelmed me.

I shivered as Ross pushed my back down making me bend so he could kiss the lowest part and the end of my spine. Can he read my mind?

"You like this" Ross whispered huskily

"Ahh... y-yes" I moaned as he slowly bit into my skin

"Laura get on your knees," he said and I moaned again

I did what he said and got on my knees in the bathtub, making the water move from my movements.

I heard him take a shampoo and probably put it on his hands. Just as I was going to say something he put a slimy finger inside of me.

"Ahhhh... my god. It-it feels toooo good" my voice was shaking.

He put shampoo on his finger again and made another thrust in my wet vagina (by every means wet)

A few hours after, the same day

"Ah ah ah Ross!!! I'm so close" I screamed

After a while, we decided to bring it to bed.

"Let go baby" Ross' husky voice was enough to bring me to the highest point.

The orgasm was so strong I felt from the tip of my toes to my brain. I was dizzy, high on him. He was my drug and I never wanted to get cured. After we recovered from our highs, he pulled me into his arms where I ended up falling asleep. In his rough, but oh so gentle arms.

There were lots of times we made love since then. On the table, in a shower (did it a couple of times), even in a fast food restaurant, but only once...

Present

I started at the doctor lost in my own thoughts. Ross answered for me.

"We'd like for her to go on a birth control," Ross said

I nodded and smiled at him. He was sweet enough to go with me. I kissed his cheek.

"Okay. I'm guessing you want to go on a hormonal pill" he said and looked at us.

Ross and I looked at each other and shrugged. What did we know about birth control pills?

The doctor shook his head "The difference between a hormonal pill and a normal pill is..."

I'm guessing we'll be here for a while.

When we got to the hotel we ate lunch and I took my first pill. I went for a hormonal pill which is supposedly much better than the regular one.

I had baked potato with roasted meet and Ross had lasagne.

"How long until we can have sex again?" Ross asked

"Make love" I corrected him

He smiled and nodded.

"It takes a week for the pill to start working properly," I said

His face fell "So a week with no sex what so ever"

"Nope, but I could still pleasure you if you'd like that" I offered, but he shook his head

"I hate blowjobs. It just feels weird" he said and I nodded.

I knew that.

"Then you'll just have to wait a bit," I said and took the last bite of meet making sure to eat it as slow as I could and licking the fork at the end.

He groaned and covered his head with his hands "You're such a tease"

"It's what I do," I said and smiled innocently

"This will be a long week"

Oh yeah, it will be.

I just winked and blew him a kiss.

I'll have so much fun.

"Why are you making that face," he asked

I didn't even notice that I was smirking.

"Nothing" I smiled and waved my hand in the air.