Meeting Rex And Beach Scares (chapter 5)

"So what are you going to do about your job?" Ross asked

"Well... I don't know. Without college, I don't  have much choice" I answered

"Of course you can. This is your opportunity to be free. Without your father's requests. You can do whatever you want to do. I believe in you"

"It's just.. . for the longest time, I lived to make his dreams come true, that I forgot what my own dreams were," I said

"There's no pressure. Think about it and then make a decision" he said

"Thanks," I said and kissed his cheek "This doesn't mean I forgive you though.." 

"For what?" he asked

I rolled my eyes and said "For lying to me. Ross, I know you and I know when you lie. You are hiding something from me and I'll find out what it is"

"Look. I told you before. It's too dangerous for you to get involved. Just trust me on this okay?"

"Fine," I said

After we finished watching Maze Runner (all parts may I add), Ross decided that it would be a good idea to go swimming. AT NIGHT! As you can tell, I wasn't splendid about it, but I agreed anyway. I got my swimwear on and we were ready to go. Ross for some reason decided to swim naked so he went to the beach in his underwear. My bikini was red, just thought you should know.

Since our house is practically on the beach, as I mentioned before, we got there in a matter of seconds. I felt a little skeptical about Ross going swimming naked. I don't want newspapers talking about a "Crazy Naked Man Roaming Around L.A. beaches".

Of course, Ross being Ross, he went into the water naked. In his full glory. I don't mind seeing Ross naked. I saw him naked plenty of times. I just don't want other people seeing him naked as well. There's no one on the beach, but you never know who might walk by.

"Is it cold? I don't like the cold" I said backing away from the water.

"It's not that cold. Come on, it will be fine" he said swimming closer to the shore.

I was never fond of water. Cold water especially so I don't really look forward to swimming in the ocean at night.

Look at the bright side Laura, look at the bright side. You'll be there with Ross. Naked Ross. What else does a girl need? It's just you, Ross and overexcited Rex (which is a name for Ross' penis).

Don't look at me like that, it was his idea. I just kind of went with it as the time passed. Long story short, Ross liked T-Rex's ever since he was little because of their size and strength. 13-year-old Ross thought it was a good idea to call his dick Rex because then it finally started to grow to its full size.

Moving on, I went towards the water because there's no way I'm getting out of this. Just as I put my toe into the water, Ross grabbed my foot and pulled me into the water. I ended up falling on my butt in the water.

"Ahhh!!! What was that for?!!" I said trying not to have a heart attack because of the coldness of the water.

"I knew you would take the longest time to get into the water so I did it for you," he said.

"By pulling me into the water? Remind me to never trust you again" I said.

I was pissed. Who pulls their girlfriend into the water? Disrespectful jerks. I sometimes can't even believe I'm dating the guy. His childish manners are driving me insane.

"Oh come on. It's not that big of a deal. I'm sure you got used to the water already. Now come on and have fun" he said and started to swim in the opposite direction.

I scuffed, but stood up and went into the water. Okay, maybe it wasn't as cold as I made it seem, but I'll never admit that to him.

"So what do you think? Not as cold as it looks?"

***
When we got home I was frozen. It's not a good idea to go swimming in the middle of the night without a towel. I almost got hypothermia.

"I'm going to take a bath. You can change and wait for me in bed" I said because I know he won't be able to fall asleep if I'm not beside him.

Lately, he's become really cautious and careful. He doesn't let me go too far without him. I know it doesn't seem that way since he left me in the parking lot, but he's definitely become more protective of me. I kind of like it. I like his attention.

I must have fallen asleep in the heaven called hot water because I was awakened by someone banging on the door of the bathroom.

"Laura, are you okay? You've been in there for a while!" He said and banged on the door again.

"I'm fine. I just fell asleep" I said and started to get out of the bathtub.

When I came to the room, Ross was on the bed with a phone in his hands.

"Someone's finally out," he said.

"Oh shut it. I fell asleep" I got into bed.

"I know," he said and got on his back.

I like it when he lays like that because then I can cuddle up to him. I put my head on his shoulder and put my leg and an arm around him. I cage him with my body.

"My little koala," he said and chuckled as I tried to get as close to him as possible.

"Are you comparing me with an animal" I yawned

"Yeah, but koalas are cute, aren't they?" He asked

"Yeah. Yeah, they are" I say and start to go drift to sleep.

----------------------------------------------

Next chapter will be more interesting. I'll throw in some more hints on the situation Ross is dealing with.

I love you all very much. Thank you for all of your support. You mean the world to me.