Awkward tension?

With a shaky sigh, you force yourself to approach the cute women, though your anti-social brain was screaming for you to bail on the whole thing entirely, which made every step agonizing! As you drew near they suddenly turned their pink and purple gazes to you, this made you have slight embarrassment.
"Ahh, hi!"Greeting the two, you scratch the back of your head awkwardly offering a kind smile. This whole confrontation to you already seemed to crumble. It was probably social anxiety getting the better of you! The mature purple-haired girl had exchanged a warm smile too, she was a lot taller than the mean-faced girl. And... A hell of a lot bustier.

"Oh! Hello!" The tall girl said Cheerfully with a nod, fumbling with her long silky locks of hair, now fully facing you frontwards. The pink hothead beside you had a small frown on her face with her arms crossed over her small chest.

"Hey." The small hothead said bluntly with a flare of her nostrils, you just noticed she was hugging a small paperback book, not any ordinary book, but manga! Sadly you could not see the title of it because most of her arms shielded it, but you could make out the front cover a little bit, it looked very cute and full of pastel colors. You assumed it might be some 'moe' type of manga. "What are you looking at?" She snapped, her face contorting into a small snarl. Heating up with embarassment you pick your gaze up from the book and stammer.

"M-manga! I-I read it too!" Fumbling with your hands nervously you suddenly see the aggressive girl's eyes light up with excitement.

"You do? That's gre- I mean it's cool and all... Yeah.." With a scoff she averted her gaze away, into the sunlit window, her eyes squinted from the brightness, with a couple of fast blinks she looked past you to the wall, nonchalantly. You could swear that you saw a slight blush on her cheeks.

"Do you read manga during club time?" Your voice was full of curiosity as you canted your head sideways and looked at her.

"Yeah pretty much, and we write poems... Were supposed to be performing them to people today, but so far you are the only one that's been here! I told freaking Monika that this was a dumb idea! Ugh!" The pink-headed girl shook her head bared her white teeth, with another snarl.

"Natsuki, there might be more coming. Don't forget that, the festival has just started..." The big breasted beauty tilted her head down and assured the short girl, her voice very soothing and gentle naturally. Natsuki let out a sigh. "Tch! No one ever comes here Yuri! Eveeer!" Boy this one sure had an attitude! Natsuki's voice was like cute, but sharp daggers compared to her opposite.

"Oh! That's pretty cool... You definitely set the atmosphere for it! You got food, very pretty decorations, and even smells wonderful..!" You complimented them, not know which people contributed to what.

"O-oh you think so?" Yuri was the first one to reply, you mentally chuckled at the huge red bush on her face as you said that, the girl's eyes averted and her elegant fingers traced her long hair. In the corner of your eye you saw the cute hothead hug her manga book tighter to her chest, and the student's face was turning pink like her unnatural hair color.

"Yeah. I think it's actually pretty cool that so little people put so much effort into something like this." You had to admit that.

"Ah, it's whatever." The petite girl shrugged it off like it was nothing, though her voice was a little more gentle now. It was so damn obvious that she was pretending to be tough, you could see it in those fiery pink eyes.

"Thank you... Ah- may I have your name?" Yuri asked quietly, looking down at the floor now.

"Oh I am (Y/N)!" You flashed another smile at the two with a small chuckle.

(I've been writing so much of this story! i try to make my chapters 800-1000 words long! Thanks for reading! If you want more chapters be sure to comment or give me feedback! Or give me a vote!)