Creep. (Natsuki POV)

(Like I said, this is going to get heavy, though it isn't too bad right now >;D I swear im a terrible person! - Author-Chan)

My friend nodded more energetically this time and gave a thumbs up. "Sounds like a plan, I'll make it a surprise!" Hurriedly I trot down the stairs and into the modern kitchen, quickly grabbing the eggs, milk and baking soda, then opening the cabinets to find flour. To my pleasant surprise, the flour was right above the stove and I wasted no time to take the bag. Since it was my first time staying here I had no idea where all the mixing bowls were so a small scavenger hunt initiated to look for the right sized bowl. With little effort I was able to find a decently sized bowl that was made out of clear glass and had imperial measurements marked on the sides of it, I then proceeded to pour the milk, eggs, sugar and baking soda into the bowl while mixing. After the batter was made I then carefully put a pan on the stove and greased it was a generous amount of salted butter, putting the heat on medium and waited a minute or so before pouring batter onto the black metal skillet and hearing the food hiss in pain under the intense heat. Obviously I was making pancakes, which were pretty easy to make compared to my cupcakes and once little bubbles showed up in the gurgling pancake batter, I flipped it over onto two white china plates to serve for the both of us. The smell of fresh butter, and fluffy pancakes filled my nostrils and I could feel my mouth start to water as I worked hard at my craft, adding some powdered sugar on the top of each cake when they were finished, Usually I made larger sized pancakes, but the pan I was using wasn't large enough, so I ended up making mini-cakes. It only took 10 minutes for all the batter to be cooked and with more searching I found a few small bowls and searched the cabinets for toppings like any fruits, nuts, or even whipped cream. Surprisingly (Y/N) seemed to have everything, like her whole kitchen was made to be on the Food Network Channel. It was pretty freakin' awesome even if sometimes I'd hate to admit. I had finally put chopped up ripe strawberries in a bowl, and whipped cream along with crushed almonds on the side just as the once tired girl had finally arrived.I could hear hear her light footsteps coming closer from behind me, but I was too focused on finishing up some eggs I had started to scramble and fry up in a different skillet. Though I glanced over my shoulder and (Y/N) was in uniform, her (H/C) hair was (Up/Down) and clearly washed carefully, since her strands shone with healthiness under the kitchen lights. I quickly nodded to her with a curt welcome before turning my attention back to cooking, I could also hear my friend take in a deep sniff.

"Natsuki! That smells amazing! Did you make pancakes and eggs?!" She exclaimed with joy, I could nearly hear how her eyes sparkled from the surprise breakfast.

"Yep, my own made-up recipe also! It really isn't that hard to make breakfast y'know..." With a shrug I heard the teen hum a little.

"Still, It's very nice of you to do that for me!" I scoffed and rolled my eyes playfully.

"Dude, this is nothing compared to what you've offered for me. Hell, you've even let me cook in this wonderful kitchen of yours!"

"Maybe so... But still I really appreciate this! I bet it tastes better than it smells!" Her voice sound bright, cheery, and almost bubbly like Sayori's.

"Me too!" I chimed in as I had finished scrambling the yellow mush of eggs and put them on two empty white glass plates and pivoted to hand one out to (Y/N) with a wide smile. "Bon appetit!" With a giggle I said in the worst french accent that I could muster, making the girl laugh cutely, putting her fingers over her mouth to muffle her sounds, and her eyes scrunched up in amusement.

She's way too cute.

The girl took the food filled plate and dug into the pancake with force, tearing off a large piece and lifting it to her mouth, wiggling the cake around to watch it flop back and forth with a giggle. I guess she was maybe the type to play with food? I didn't mind at all, especially when she stuffered her mouth and let out a squeak of approval, her eyes wide with euphoria.