It hurts so much. (Natsuki POV)

(Just a very short chapter today to wrap it up! But POV is gonna finally change to the readers! Hooray! Next chapter I mean. Also if you like my content be sure to follow me on Instagram. My user is Ghostere where I post mostly my art and other stuff. But thank you for 3.5 k reads! I hope one day this can be one of the most well-known ddlc fanfics out there >.<. LOVE YOU ALL! - Author-Chan)

I felt very intense sharp pain drag itself all the way down in the back of my left calf , I could already feel my flesh being torn like paper with the copious amounts of blood that were coming from the wound and I felt myself stumble forward. With a loud cry of agony I looked back at the boy who had another fucking knife, now glinting ominously and adorned with my fresh blood. His face was now pasted with the same sick and twisted grin he occasionally flashed at me, though still he looked too pained to get back on his feet.

It hurts so much.

The ground now had started to become painted in red, from my own wound, I was starting to feel dizzy.

My vision is blurry.

I had to escape, to safety, hopefully someone will find me. With shaking hands, I struggled to unlock the door as Fureru started to lumber towards me, cradling his injured arm and gripping the bloodied weapon with his good hand. Those dark eyes of his glinted with fury, anger, and even possibly lust. What seemed like minutes was only a few seconds before I fumbled with the key and was able to burst out from the door, almost launching myself forward to the point of falling flat on my face. Quickly I shut the door behind me, practically slamming it loud enough for the whole school to hear me. The wound that bore on my leg was stubborn and decided to still keep bleeding. The urge to look at it hit me, but I had no time to waste. Gritting my teeth as more pain shot up my left leg, I tried my best to shift my weight to my right side, limping towards the infirmary.

It hurts so much.

With every agonizing step my vision got more blurry and less comprehensive. Carefully I lowered myself to the ground and started to now crawl on my hands and knees.

There was a trail of blood behind me.

I felt so exhausted emotionally and physically that even I had no more energy to crawl, but luckily I had reached the newer part of the huge school and decided for someone to find me, since the first period would probably end soon.

Someone would find me.

Everything was starting to fade away.

Was I dying? 

Is this the end?

Those were the last thoughts I experienced before blacking out.