2

(Unedited)

Ashton looked saw that person leave their number.They actually wanted to text him? Maybe they just want to insult him so instead he just ignored it and logged off tumblr.

He just stayed on his bed and kept looking out the window.It was dark foggy day.Then he heard someone coming to his room.

Oh no it's my dad.Ashton hid all his things so his dad wouldn't hit him with any of it.
The door slammed open and revealed his drunken dad.He had a bottle of beer in one hand and a belt in the other.

"This time I'm gonna hit the gay outta of you. Fuckin sick bastard!" He pushed my against the wall and he hit me with the belt in the face, multiple of times.

I try not to cry but of course some tears escaped.

"You pussy!" he kicked me in the stomach and smashed the beer bottle on my head.

Just kill me now, I thought to myself. I felt so much pain that I coughed out some blood.

"Dad! please stop!" I cried.

"Do not call me dad! I did not raise a gay son." He kicked me more and picked me up.
"Fat worthless pig" and spit on me.

He left the room and i sat there wiping off the spit.

I started to cry so hard that I couldn't even breath.I got up and walked to my bathroom and looked at my reflection.

"I am worthless" Ashton hiccuped and saw his tears mix with the blood on his face.

He slowly undressed and took at shower.
He stood under the warm water and thought about killing himself right now.He's tired of everything but he wouldn't leave his Internet friends behind...especially Michael.
Once he shampooed his hair and washed his body, he quickly got out and put on some black boxers with dark grey sweat pants and a Misfits tee shirt.Ashton let his hair dry naturally.
He grabbed his phone and saw one missed call from Michael.Maybe he wanted to play Murderer.

Ashton called back and he was right Michael did want to play.
Ashton turned on his computer and went to play with his best friend.

-

Luke waited and waited for a text but nothing came.He didn't know what to do.He was pacing back and forth.

"Luke? Why are you up so late?" Ben asked.

"Why are you always checking on me?" Luke glared at him.

Ben put his hands up in defence.

"Mom keeps telling me.Anyways you're past your curfew" Ben smiled and Luke heard Jack snicker.

"Shut up! I'm not five!" Luke whined and slammed the door on his brother's face.

"Luke don't slam the door" my mom came in.

"But-" I tried to argue.

"No buts" then SHE slammed the door.

"I thought you said no slamming doors!" Luke mumbled.

He checked the time and it was 9:10 pm.
I'm not a little boy.I can take care of myself.

Luke logged on tumblr and checked if Ashton posted anything.
Then he saw a photo of him posted three minutes ago.He had a Misfits shirt on and I guess he was showing the new bruises on his arms.

Then Luke read:

"My dad was drunk again and this are the new bruises he gave me.He said the same thing again 'fat worthless pig' it keeps repeating in my head.I have to lose more weight now.
I was thinking of ending my life right now but I remembered that I didn't want to leave you guys :) that's how much I love you! x"