6

I love you guys :)
Btw this is going to be a short story.Sorry.

(Unedited)

-Andy

Ashton got home and quickly ran to his room.

"What a day." Ashton breathed. "so...Luke is my friend?" Ashton locked his door.

He jumped on his bed and pulled the pillow towards himself.

"Lukey." He smiled to himself bringing the pillow closer, snuggling close to it. "I guess he might leave me when he gets tired of protecting me." He sighed.
He closed his eyes and tried to get some sleep.

Two days clean....

-

"Home!" Luke threw his backpack on the couch. "Mom?" Luke walked into the kitchen.No one was home.

"Did she leave a note?" Luke looked around. "I guess she was in a hurry." He grabbed an apple and ignored his homework.

Luke sat on his bed and waited a few seconds for his laptop to turn on.Luke smiled to himself because he now became friends with Ashton.Even though he forcefully did so.
He hopes that Ashton can open up to him soon.Luke bit the apple while scrolling through his twitter newsfeed.His phone notified him that he got a text.Luke opened the message and it was from Ashton.

~~
Ashton-
Luke-
~~

Hey.Can we talk?If I'm not bothering you.I'm sorry if I am.

Luke replied quickly.

You're not bothering me at all.Anyways what about?I'm always here for you.

It's about school.

Okay...

There's this popular boy that wanted to be my friend and he saved me from these bullies and he hung out with me in lunch. (Drama was happening) and should I trust him? idk.

Luke bit his lip unsure of what to text back.

You should trust him :) Maybe he wants a real friend, you know? You're going to be the only real friend he has.Soon both of you might become best friends.Who knows?

Luke smiled at the text and sent it.

Okay... thanks Lucifer :)

You're welcome Ashton :D x

After that he didn't reply. Luke laid on his bed still smiling like an idiot.