5

I had to re-write chapter 5 bc it got deleted sooo here ya go :D

xx

"i'm not hungry" Ashton argued.

"but your stomach just grumbled ten seconds ago." Luke tried giving him half of his apple.

"i-i urgh fine" Ashton took a small bite from the apple. "I'm full"

"Ashton" Luke raised an eyebrow.

"L-Luke" Ashton pointed.

Luke looked back and saw cheer leaders coming including that Sandra girl.

"Why are you with this fag?" Bella scoffed.

"He's my friend." Luke defended.

"and he's gay" Sandra added.

"so? I'm gay too" Luke proudly said.

There goes your popularity Luke. He told himself.Even though he's bisexual.

Ashton's mouth fell and couldn't believe what he heard, same goes for the cheer leaders.

"you're what? Wait till i tell my brother and everybody else." Bella flipped her hair.

"go ahead. I'm not afraid" Luke smirked.

"You're dating Ashton huh? Ew that's just" Sandra faked a gag.

"hey everybody!" Bella yelled.Everybody looked over to her. "Luke's gay and he's dating Ashton!" The room went silent.

Luke looked around feeling his confidence go down.

"So? There's nothing wrong for liking the same sex." One guy from the soccer team stood up.

"you're out of the team" The captain of the team said.

"okay" The guy shrugged and walked over to where Luke and Ashton were sitting.

"you must be gay too" Bella rolled her eyes.

"i am and the soccer team sucks" The sat next to Luke and looked at the cheerleaders with a grin.

"ugh the whole school hates you three.C'mon girls" Bella was about to walk away but of course the guy tripped her.She landed face first.

I heard Ashton trying to hold in his laugh.Luke looked at him with a huge grin on his face.
The whole lunch room burst into laughter.Bella quickly got up, her face red from embarrassment.

"Are you okay?" Sandra gasped.

"Shut up.Let's just go." Bella fixed her mini skirt and left.

The lunch room was chattering about the whole gay thing.

"I'm Calum." He smiled at them.

"Luke and this is Ashton." Ashton just gave him a little wave.

"Nice to meet you both."