14

Not edited....

Ashton woke up in basement with Luke holding him.

"Luke?" Ashton spoke with a soft voice. Luke pecked his cold cheek.

"Yes baby?" Luke answered with a raspy voice.

"Why are you still here? You should leave before my dad comes down here." Ashton weakly looked into his eyes.

"Ashton you don't deserve this." Luke held him closer. Ashton stayed quiet. "I want to be there for you. I really like you. I want you to be my boyfriend. I want to get married with you. I really want to do everything with you because you're worth it. I guess you can say I'm in love with you Ashton." Luke starred at Ashton's lost hazel eyes.

"You really mean it?" Ashton tried not to smile.

"I swear it." Luke took a hold of his hand and smiled when he saw Ashton's eyes lit up with some happiness.

"You should go now Luke." Ashton sat up. "My dad should be awake anytime and I don't want you to be arrested."

"Alright." Luke mumbled. "I will come back for you. Wait. we have school today." Luke groaned.

"Go Luke!" Ashton commanded.

Luke quickly got up and out the basement. Ashton sat there waiting for his father's beating. The footsteps were heard from above and Ashton began to panic. Tears began streaming down his face.

"All this will be over." Ashton whispered to himself.

-

"Why weren't you at detention?" The teacher asked.

"I was busy." Luke replied.

"With what." She pushed.

"Something personal." Luke glared at her.

"Like what?" The whole class began to listen.

"Privacy please." Luke scoffed.

"Your making this up aren't you?" The teacher angrily stood up. "you've been acting terrible this week Mr. Hemmings." she began to ramble on. Ashton came in with a sad expression.

"Irwin. You're late." Ashton sighed in reply and sat his regular seat.

"Come to detention today Hemmings or I will write you up for a referral." Then she began teaching. Luke turned his head to where Ashton was sitting. Ashton also turned to look at Luke. Both smiled and looked away. Luke sighed out loud and began to daydream.

-

Ashton hugged Luke tightly.

"Goodbye." Ashton whispered.

"Can I come to your house at midnight?" Luke asked.

"Sure." Ashton gave him a half smile.

"I love you." Luke kisses the smaller boy's forehead. Ashton hesitated for a moment before kissing Luke's chin. "I-I love you."

Luke's heart fluttered at those words.

"Bye." Ashton pulled away. Luke waved sadly watching his boyfriend walk away.