15

Losing a lot of votes and I know it's because I have been updating short crappy chapters but I'm trying. School is horrible and I almost failed math but I raised it up :) so i'll try to make this chapter long enough! Thank you all for the patience! I love you❤
Also poorly written smut chapter so yea lol
And I will tell u when the smut is over.
(Not edited)
-
"Pst. Ashy." Luke picked up some small rocks and throwing it at Ashton's window several times. Ashton finally opened his window, letting out his adorable little yawn.
"Lukey?" Ashton asked.
"Yes baby?" Luke smiled widely at the nickname.
"Do you want to come in or?" Ashton whisper yelled. Luke thought about it for a moment. He didn't want Ashton to go outside because it was really cold and he doesn't want to go inside because they might get caught. If only they're quiet.
"I'll go inside your room." Luke looked at the tree and quickly climbed it.
"That's dangerous, you'll get hurt. I'll just open the front door." Ashton got worried.
"I'll be fine." Luke chuckled as he got close to the window. "now move before I jump on you." Ashton quickly moved out of the way and Luke jumped in his room.
"Hello Ashton." Luke whispered laying on the ground.
"Hello." Ashton giggled quietly. Luke quickly got up and tackled Ashton onto the bed.
"You're so cute." Luke pitched his cheek.
"And y-you're so handsome." Ashton blushed.
"Thank you." Luke smirked as he straddled the smaller boy. He licked his lips as he hungrily starred at Ashton's lips. "may i?"
"W-what?" Ashton blushed even more.
"Kiss you?" Luke leaned in closely and he pinned the boy's arms down. Ashton slowly nodded. Luke smiled, he pressed his lips against his lover's. Slowly he began to kiss him and Ashton shyly kissed back. Luke used his right hand to roam around Ashton's upper body and the other keep hold of his arms. A moan escaped Ashton's lips causing Luke to smirk and Ashton is blushing like crazy. Ashton pulled away.
"I'm sorry. That was really weird." Ashton awkwardly said.
"That was pretty hot if I'm being honest." Luke breathed feeling his lower area harden. Ashton also felt himself needy in his area but he really shy to do the it.
(Smut)
-
"K-Kiss me again..." Ashton starred at Luke's beautiful dark blue eyes. He nodded and kissed him quickly, letting his arms go. Ashton quickly grabbed Luke's hair, pushing his head down to deepen the kiss. Luke bit and pulled Ashton's bottom lip, smirking again hearing Ashton moan quietly. Ashton accidentally bucked his hips up, needing attention in his lower area. Luke suddenly moaned at the friction that was caused for a split second.
"A-Ashton... damn it." Luke pulled off his own shirt. "I really need you."
"I-I..." Ashton looked away.
"You're not ready. I know." Luke got off Ashton. "I have an idea. Wait are you going to get shy when both of us are naked?" Ashton blushed thinking about it and nodded. "here um take off everything but you're boxers." Ashton did what Luke told him and now both boys are in their boxers. "This might be weird but trust me it'll feel good." Luke once again got on top of Ashton.
"Kiss me baby." Luke smirked. Ashton pulled him closer as they both began to kiss again. Luke deepen the kiss as he began grinding into Ashton's slowly.
"L-Lukey..." Ashton moaned.
"Mm?" Luke moved his lips to Ashton's jaw line.
"Fa- faster." Ashton began to breath heavily as he began to dig his nails on Luke's back. Luke nodded and he grinded harder and faster. Both moaned at the movement.
"Luke!" Ashton yelled as he felt Luke biting and sucking on his sweet spot which was on his collar bone.
"Hush babe. don't want your father hearing us." Luke covered his mouth. Ashton's face was flushed red because of all the pleasure. His curls began to stick on his forehead as he bit his lip to not let out another moan.
"Almost there." Luke whispered seductively in Ashton's ear. Luke began leaving love bites all over Ashton's collar bone and some on his neck. Ashton clawed on Luke's back for all the pleasure he was feeling.
Finally both of them came. Luke laid next to Ashton and both stayed there till their breathing evened out.
"Um this is uncomfortable." Ashton felt the warm sticky liquid in his boxers.
"We can shower." Luke got up. "luckily you're bathroom is in here."
No smut :I
-
"Y-yea." Ashton followed Luke to the the bathroom.
"Ashton." Luke gasped.
"What- oh." Ashton forgot to throw away his blades.
"D-Do you still?" Luke looked at Ashton. Luckily there was just scars all over his body not fresh cuts.
"No. I promise." Ashton took the blades. "I'll flush them down the toilet if you want."
"Of course I want you to baby." Luke cutely tilted his head.
Ashton took a deep breath and let it out slowly as he dropped the blades in there.
"Good bye." Ashton flushed the toilet watching them disappear.
"I'm proud of you." Luke hugged him.
"Don't hug me you're dirty." Ashton pushed away.
"Hey you are too." Luke pouted.
"I know now go shower." Ashton smiled.
"You have an amazing smile." Luke complimented.
"T-thank you." Ashton blushed.
"Shower with me?" Luke asked.
"No thanks I'll wait." Ashton shook his head.
"Alright." Luke shrugged and turned around. A gasp was heard and Luke quickly turned away. "what?"
"I hurt your back!" Ashton felt guilty. Luke checked his back in the mirror and smirked as he saw the scratch marks.
"Oh baby." Luke chuckled. "you're so innocent." Ashton looked at him confused. "Do you want to see me naked? I'm fine with that." Luke began to pull his boxers down. Ashton's cheeks began to burn red when he saw Luke's deep v-line, Ashton ran out of the bathroom.
"Oh my." Ashton quietly gasped.