8

Warning:Too much point of view switching.

I was writing this around 1 in the morning. *-*

-

Ashton was quickly walking home.He couldn't stop thinking about the gift.

-

Luke drove as fast as he can to Ashton's place.He kept looking at the printed on address every five seconds.He saw Ashton's walking was pretty fast.Luke wanted to drop off the gift as fast as possible without getting caught.He then realized that he was only two houses away from him.

Luke finally got to Ashton's two story house.He sighed and grabbed the two presents.Luke carefully set it down as he put a red rose on top of the box next to the medium sized bear.Which was a cuddle bear.Luke may have sprayed very little of his cologne on it.He smiled to himself and jogged to his mustang.Luke looked around and slowly drove to the driveway of his own house.

-

Ashton could see items left on the door step.Ashton started to run.He was so frickin excited.

He gasped when he saw a giant bear.When he got closer he saw a white box along with a beautiful red rose laying on top of it.

Ashton smiled so wide.Now he had to get these to his room without getting caught.

Ashton slowly got in the house with the gifts.The rose in his mouth.He heard music loudly playing upstairs.Ashton sighed in relief because his dad was locked in his own room.He ran to his room and set the bear on his bed.Ashton threw his backpack onto the ground as he grabbed the box.Ashton took the rose out of his mouth and set it aside.He took a deep breath and opened it.

A note was laying on top of it.Ashton decided to read it first.He took it and opened it:

Hey Ash.Meet me at the bridge at 10:30 pm.I have something important to tell you.Anyways I hope you liked the gift.You do know that I really love you.Even though we sorta know each other but I just think you're so beautiful and perfect.I love you so so much Ashy and please don't harm yourself in anyway.I'm here for you.No matter what happens.

Love you sunshine. x

Ashton felt himself just light up.He loves it when Lucifer called him sunshine and gives a kiss at the end.He felt himself falling for him slowly.Ashton doesn't even know how the guy looks but he sure does know how to make Ashton feel loved.Just like Luke.

"Lucifer and Luke are the only ones that care about me" Ashton starred at the note. "they're names start with L's too."

Ashton set the note down and looked at the gift.

It was a necklace.A clear purple quartz.There was a cursive carving on it that read:

I will love you forever -l.h

"I love you so much Lucifer." Ashton put the necklace on and somehow felt so safe. "I'm going to try to stop harming myself and try to eat again." Ashton grabbed the rose and studied it.

The red rose was freshly cut.It was just plain beauty.He stood up and locked his bedroom door.Ashton cuddled to the bear and took a quick nap so he can meet his prince.

10:16 pm

Ashton quickly showered and changed his clothing.The cuts on his wrists were starting hurt.Ashton again was ignoring the pain.He always does anyways.

Ashton snuck out of the house and made his way to the bridge.

What if he was going kidnap me and kill me?Ashton started to think of horrible things.He now wanted to go back now but he couldn't because he was already there and a tall figure was starring at the water below him.