4

a really short crappy chapter :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashton sent the text, he bit his lip feeling nervous.

What was he going to say?Was he going to ignore the text?Ashton set his phone down and starred out the window.Then he heard a buzz.

Ashton grabbed his phone and checked it was from an unknown number.

Hey Ashton :)

Ashton didn't know what to type.He kept typing out sentences then deleting it.

So...why did you want to talk to me?

I typed in and hit send.Was he gonna tell him he worthless? Held on to the phone,waiting for a text.

I thought you needed somebody.Someone to make you feel comfortable.I don't know.I want you to open up to me.You seem like a nice guy and cute. (; did I go to far??

Ashton blushed when he called him cute.Nobody never called him cute before but he might be kidding.He might be doing a prank.

A little but how do I trust you?You're just some random person from the Internet.

Then there was no reply.Ashton placed his phone under his pillow and tried to sleep.

Who is that person?Why does she or he care?

Luckily all those questions distracted him from cutting.He never ate dinner so what's the whole point of purging.

-

Light from the sun peeked out from the blinds waking Ashton up.It's Friday he thought to himself unlocking his phone.There was four unread messages.

One was from his best friend Michael.

Hey Ash.I finally got a plane ticket to see you :D I'm so happy! I'm actually arriving there on Tuesday.See ya there? :) x

He already got them?Ashton felt happy but very insecure.What if Michael thought of as a pathetic little guy?A very ugly person.He would probably regret being friends with him and try to go back home.

yea.I'm taking a taxi because i dont have a car :P you got any place to stay?

He just sighed out loud and decided to read the text from the guy on tumblr.

I may be a little closer to you but you keep pushing me away....

What does he mean?I keep pushing them away?I push everybody away.Who is this?He then read the other text.

((BOLD: Ash NORMAL TEXT: Luke))

good morning sunshine (: x

what's your name?

seconds later he replied

my name's Lucifer :D

how old are you?

16 :)

show me proof.

like a picture?

yea.

maybe later?

why not now?

idk. i gotta go to school.

okay then...

when's your birthday? (:

Why?

i care :D

'Pshh yea right.' Ashton thought.

July 7

that's in three days o:

so?

going to school see ya! (;

bye...

Ashton sat up and decided to go shower then his stomach rumbled.Ignore it, he told himself.

Once Ashton was out of the shower, he picked out a dark grey hoodie with black skinny jeans.He slipped his Vans once his socks were on and looked at a mirror.Ashton tried styling his hair but nothing worked so grabbed a beanie and put it on,Leaving his curly hair poking out.

He grabbed his backpack and left.

Luke sat at his desk waiting for him to come to class but he knew he would come late.He lightly tapped his pencil on the desk and kept glancing at the door every five seconds.

"waiting for Ashton?" Claudia whispered.

He turned back and whispered "no."

She just rolled her eyes and started listening to her friends talk.It was free socializing time again and Luke was sitting near the popular group.He leaned against his left hand to look at the door better.Suddenly Ashton came in in a fast pace and quickly sat at his usual spot.He was breathing heavily.Was he running?

"late again Mr.Irwin" said our teacher.

Ashton didn't reply.

The teacher just sighed.

Luke starred at Ashton.His birthday is in three days.What should i get him?

"can you stop starring at me?" Ashton whispered yelled.

"sorry..i just kinda zoned out" Luke smiled.

Ashton shrugged and faced the window.

Luke stood up and sat next to him.

"hey Mr.Perfect" Luke whispered into his neck.

Ashton jumped a little and turned around.

"i'm not perfect" Ashton gave him glare.

"to me you are." Luke sat there confidently.

"Luke who told you to do this?Just give up with your prank,okay?" Ashton was adjusting his beanie and looked away.

"this is no prank Ash." Luke gently grabbed his chin and made him face him. "Your beautiful." Luke starred into his hazel eyes.

Ashton blushed,He wanted to hide forever.

"I really want to be your friend and help you through the bullying.I can stop that." Luke continued and hugged Ashton.

He didn't hug back but somehow he felt safe in Luke's arms.

"i don't know." Ashton answered. "what if they start hurting you?"

"that won't be your problem." Luke pulled away,his both hands on Ashton's shoulders.

"it will. It'll be my fault." Ashton looked down sadly.

"don't blame yourself on evrything alright? Let's just hang out and become best friends and have fun." Luke gave him a half smile.

Ashton just shrugged.

"great! what should we do friend." Luke clapped.

Ashton covered his smile with his sleeves.

"Nooo! I want to see that smile" Luke pouted and grabbed his wrists.

Ashton winced at the touch and tried to pull his wrists from his grip.

"Luke...you're hurting me." Ashton mumbled.

"really? Sorry!" Luke quickly let him go. "but i wasn't really adding to much pressure." Luke questioned but then he remembered the cuts.

"i'm just....uh" Ashton stuttered.

"never mind let's drop it." Luke said.

Ashton mentally sighed in relief and nodded.

"About lunch, do you want me to sit with you?" Luke asked.

"no"

"I'm sitting with you friend." Luke patted his back.

"why'd you ask then?" Ashton rolled his eyes. "Also my name is Ashton not friend"

"whatever you say friend"