16

Not edited.

5 months later...

Ashton and Luke have been getting a lot of hate for their beautiful relationship but they didn't give two shíts about it. Michael is happily back at home still skyping his best friend and well Calum found a special someone so he didn't have to be a third wheel.

-

"So Luke I've been aching to ask you this question." Ashton scooted closer to his boyfriend.

"What is it?" Luke shoved two Cheetos in his mouth.

"How did you know I was suicidal?" He curiously asked.

"Oh good question." He licked his fingers before answering. "well you see there was this girl who was anorexic and 'my friends' were talking about her and how disgusting that was. I was going to ask them but the bell rang so then I went on tumblr and looked it up and BOOM I found you." Luke shrugged. "but good thing because you wouldn't be here." Luke tackled him on the couch. "I wuv youuu very very mwuch." Luke peppered kisses all over his face.

"I love you too but stop that." Ashton gigged.

"Hey Ash? Have you been eating?" Luke pouted lifting his shirt.

"Yes!" Ashton pulled his shirt down.

"Are you sure?" Luke tilted his head.

"Okay I might've skipped breakfast but that's all." Ashton shrugged.

"I'm going to be watching you." Luke laid on his boyfriend entwining their hands together.

"Why?"

"Because I'm going to fix you up." Luke smiled having their cheeks pressed together.

"I love you."

"I love you." Luke smiled even wider.

"No I really love you like I never want to leave you." Ashton slowly sat up.

"I do too babe." Luke straddled him. "I love you very much."

"You're the sweetest." Ashton smiled

"When we turn 18 we should run away together." Luke suggested.

"Hm we should but we got to think about it." Ashton liked the idea but he wasn't so sure.

"C'mon it would be an amazing adventure!" Luke tried o convince him.

"Alright alright." Ashton nodded.

"I love you." Luke kissed him.

"Love you too." He kissed back happily.

END
-

Rushed but I had to end it because I have other books to work on.
School is getting in my way and I'm on the line whether or not I'm going to pass the finals for Math.

I love you guys and I hope you aren't to upset about this book ending.

xx