Chapter Two: Geography

Lillie's P.O.V

So, there I was sat in Geography with Conor! Our teacher Mrs Rollins said that we had to do a project about the capital of America - Washington, D.C. - we learned that Washington, approved the creation of the capital district located along the Potomac River in July 1790 and that Walter Washington became the first elected and first black mayor of the District. "How is it you know half of this stuff? How much info does your brain store? I can't remember what I ate this morning let-alone something about the Potomac River in 1790 was it?" Conor asked in confusion. "Hehe I'm just a fast learner I guess. Plus, I'm always on my family computer looking up Geography, Historic Events, basically all the things we need to learn in the curriculum." I said laughing ever so slightly. "I'm happy I've got you as my study buddy!" Conor said resting his head on my shoulder making me laugh. "Ah, Conor. I guess I'm gonna have to help you with your studies huh?" I say tapping his hair lightly, before we both started laughing. 

After my first three lessons of the day, I head off to lunch to meet the girls and boys. While walking humming one of my favourite songs at the moment: Symphony by Clean Bandit and Zara Larsson. Next thing I know I hear someone singing along to the song. I turn around to see Conor singing along. "I just wanna be part of your Symphony! When you hold me tight and not let go." He sings perfectly his voice hitting every note, his voice suiting the song even more. "Hey, there Michael Jackson haha!" I say to Conor happily. "Hi." Conor says with one of his side smirks appearing. "You heading to lunch?" Conor asked. "Yeah! I'm meeting the girl and their boyfriend. You coming?" I asked. "Yeah, sure. I usually bunk, however, they'll be a pretty young new girl there so I think I'll be "Mr Tag Along" haha!" He said making me blush "The bloody flirt!" I reply giving Conor a wink. "Ladies first." Conor said holding his arm out. "Why thank you, kind sir!" I reply giving Conor a kiss on the cheek making him go bright pink. Then off we went to lunch together to meet The Sweetcream Squad and the lads.