Chapter 34: Getting Ready for a Date Night with Joe and Heading to Jack's

Aisha's P.O.V

I'm out clothes shopping with Molly and Isabella, we are trying to find me some new clothes for mine and Joe's date tonight. I don't want to doll myself up too much, just something sweet, casual and an evening type outfit.

We arrive at Westfield in Stratford, we walk into H&M and buy some black, high-waisted, ripped jeans, a grey t-shirt and a red and black checkered shirt. Afterwards, we go-to Dorothy Perkins to buy some black leather Chelsea boots, then to River Island where I bought a simple little black fedora hat! We went to MAC next to buy a few little makeup essentials - as I said before I don't really want to doll myself up so I just buy the: MAC Strobing Cream, Face and Body Foundation, face powder, some eyeshadow, mascara, brow gel, blusher and lipstick in the shade: Velvet Teddy. After hours of shopping, we head back to my apartment to get ready!

We all arrive back at mine with all the bags from shopping, and some Starbucks to go with it (of course!) 

"Right, I'm gonna go-to my room and get changed - stay here girls so I can surprise ya'll!" I say,

"Alright love! So excited to see how you look," Molly says, I smile and run to my room.

I get changed into the outfit that I bought, I look at myself in my full-length mirror - I'm living for this outfit right now,  I very lightly curl the ends of my hair, just to give some volume and then I do my makeup. I've not for a super-natural look, something really glowy from within, rosey cheeks, a nice golden shimmer-shade on my eye with a nice matte brown on the outer corn just to add some definition, some mascara just to give more dimension to my face, some brow gel to make my brows more tamed and a nice nudey-brown lip. I spray some of my Marc Jacob's Decadence perfume on, and put on some gold stud earrings. I look at myself in the mirror, smooth my outfit down, grab my phone and purse then head out to the girls!

"How do I look?" I ask Molly and Isabella coming out from my bedroom,

"Oh, my God Aisha! You look beautiful," Isabella says excitedly,

"Gorgeous babes!" Molly says smiling, taking a picture of me,

"What time are you meeting Joe?" Isabella asks,

"About now! Here's my Uber," I say taking my handbag,

"Ok! Have an amazing time hun!" Molly and Isabella say running to me, hugging me

"I'll message you when I'm on my way home! Bye queens - love you," I say walking out my front door,

"Byeeeeee!" The girls say,

Milena's P.O.V

Sitting in my house bored outta my mind, my phone goes off - it's from Jack,

I quickly get changed into a cropped hoodie, high-waisted denim skinny jeans, Adidas trainers, put my hair up in a messy bun, go-to my fridge and take out my bottle of wine, order an Uber then head off to Jack's! I'm really excited to see him, sin...

I quickly get changed into a cropped hoodie, high-waisted denim skinny jeans, Adidas trainers, put my hair up in a messy bun, go-to my fridge and take out my bottle of wine, order an Uber then head off to Jack's! I'm really excited to see him, since the other night at the nightclub I've developed some strong feelings for him, however, I'm not sure I should say anything - I think he's still hurting over CJ, I'll just wait to tell him how I feel when he's in a better headspace. For now; I'm off to see my mate, eat loadsa Nando's, drink and watch movies!