Chapter 4: Party at Jack and Conor's

Jack's P.O.V

I was sitting in my room doing nothing, then my Mum came in my room. "Jack darling, your Dad and I are going away for the weekend, your sister is going to your grandparents' house. Will you and Conor be alright here on your own?" She asked smiling, "Of course, Conor and I will be fine. When are you and Dad going?" I replied, "We're going like now basically ." Mum laughed, "Oh, ok - do you need help with putting anything in the car?" I asked, "Ah, no thank you, darling. But, I shall see you on Monday, love you Jackypops!" Mum said smiling before leaving my room, "BYE MUM!" I shouted.

Conor's P.O.V

"Are they gone?" I asked walking into Jack's room, "You could knock! And yes they have. Why?" Jack asked confused, "Well, we're having a house party that's why! I'm gonna invite all our friends and their girlfriends from our year." I reply going on Facebook to post about the house party. "Sounds great Conor, is it for tonight?" Jack asked, "Yep! Tonight at 18:00!" I replied before walking outta Jack's room and into mine to get ready!

Soon after my phone was ringing. It was Lillie!

"Hey, Lillie!" I say happily,

"Hey, Cocopop!" Lillie laughs,

"You coming to mine and Jack's party tonight?" I ask,

"Of course, I am! All the Sweetcream and their boyfriends are going so I'm 100% coming!" Lillie replied.

"Awesome!! Wear something clubby haha!" I say laughing,

"Ok, brilliant - I shall see you at 18:00!"

"See you then love! Bye!!"

"Bye, Con!"

Lillie's P.O.V

I messaged the Sweetcream Squad's Twitter groupchat:

Lillie-LouiseBennett: "Hello! I've spoken to Conor over the phone, I'm well excited about the party! xoxo"

CharlotteJTaylor: "Hey, doll! Oh, you and Mr Maynard eh? Yeah, it'll be brilliant, Jack and Conor always hold the best parties. They also supply loadsa boos ahaha xoxo"

Lillie-LouiseBennett: "Haha, don't start all that, you'll be shipping us on Facebook now ahaha! Really? I've never been to one of their parties before, but I shall take your word for it babes!! xoxo"

Rebecca Louise: "Honestly you'll love em' Lillie! xoxo"

ErinEHone: "I'll see you all there ladies!!"

Lillie-LouiseBennett: "See you all soooonnnnn!! xoxo"

I jump in the shower and blast all my party songs out singing at the top of my lungs.

I come out from the shower and get changed into, a short leather skirt, a blue laced crop top, black high heals and put on my favourite choker that my Step-Mum gave to you that she bought from the app Wish. I did dark smokey eyes, a full-coverage base, power brows, massive lashes, chiselled cheekbones, and a Kate Moss nudey-pink lip. I curled my hair 1980s style, and grabbed my Hudson Leather Jacket. I messaged the girls to let them know I was on my way to Jack and Conor's:

Lillie-LouiseBennett: Hey, girlies! I'm on my way to Jack and Conor's. I'll see you all there soon xoxo

The girls replied all saying we'll see each other soon. I arrived at Jack and Conor's I could see the Sweetcream inside there already along with the two hosts Jack and Conor, of course. I ring the doorbell and a few seconds later, Jack answers the door. "Lillie! You made it!" Jack says giving me a hug, "I sure did buddy, the girls said your parties are the best so I couldn't miss it." I say as Jack let's me in. I walk in their living room to see some of the other guys from school, the Sweetcream and of course, Conor Maynard. He looks ever so handsome tonight, he's wearing black ripped skinnies, a Metallica t-shirt and black nike yeezys, "Hey, everyone!!" I say, "Here she is, Miss Bennett!" CJ says before the girls come up to me and engulf me in a group hug, "Girls, I'm gonna suffocated in a minute!" I laugh. "Hello, Lillie! I'm so happy you could make it tonight!" Conor said hugging me, and giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Well, as I said to Jack, the girls say that your parties are the best so I couldn't miss it." Conor smiled handing me a glass of Rosé Wine. "They also said you supply great alcohol, I can see why they said that haha! You look like you've got a whole shop of boos in here. I like it." I say Conor laughed drinking his drink which looks like a Vodka and Coke. "LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED THEN!!!" Jack says before blasting out Dynamite by Taio Cruz.

Tonight is gonna be a blast.