Chapter 37: 17 Years Later

Lillie's P.O.V

17-years-ago today, the love of my life; Conor Paul Maynard and I got married - August 3rd, 2017. So, many life events have occurred since that beautiful day, two years after getting married, we had our third child - a son; Harry Conor Maynard. Conor (finally) released his second album and a joint album with Anth Melo. Conor and I set up our own management company to find the next generation of the music industry, our company lifted off the ground almost immediately - the first next generation in music we signed was Joe Sugg's and Byron Langley's band! They are now humungous in the industry, they are doing so well even still to this day, I guess the Sugglet fans will never die haha! 

When Heidi and Natasha turned 16, they left school with amazing grades on their GCSEs! They didn't go-to college as they moved to Los Angeles with their friends who they class as their soul-sisters. It reminds me of when Conor and I were in school together, with our friendship groups. Heidi's girlfriend London, and Natasha's boyfriend Charlie also went with them as they couldn't handle being apart from them. Conor, Harry and I miss them like crazy, we all FaceTime every day but sometimes; I really miss having my babies around so I can smother them in hugs. They all moved to LA because they wanted to pursue their careers in the music industry - the girls were in a world-known girl-band called; Army of Three! They are getting massive in America, we are so proud of them.

Harry is sitting his GCSEs currently, he wants to study Beauty just like I did when I was his age - he and his boyfriend Adam are studying the same course together. The pair of them are studying so hard, they breath, eat and sleep Beauty - Conor and I couldn't be happier for our children, this may sound sooooooo cliche, but we have the best children in the world. We the proudest parents.

Conor's P.O.V

"Lil, where are you darling?" I shout, Lillie has been working all day and I have no clue as to where she is,

"I'm in the studio Conor!" She says happily. I walk upstairs to what was the attic, we converted it into a recording studio a couple of years ago,

"What ya doing gorg?" I asked wrapping my arms around Lillie,

"Just editing a song for Joe and Aisha's wedding anniversary," She smiles kissing my cheek. Joe and Aisha have been married for almost 15 years, they have two children; Abbey and Brooklyn. I know that Joe is surprising her on the anniversary, he's taking her to Australia! 

Speaking of anniversaries; Jack and Milena are currently in New York celebrating their 10 year anniversary of marriage. They have one daughter called Chloe, they kinda remind me of mine and Lillie's relationship - they are so unbelievably happy together, they're bond myself personally think it was so much tighter than his and CJ's. Their bond is unbreakable, they have a beautiful relationship.

"Babe, d'you fancy going to a hotel tonight? I mean Harry is at Adam's and it has been so long since we went out just us both. It'll be like old times when we were younger," I say to Lillie before kissing her head,

"That sounds perfect baby, I have missed it being just you and I," Lillie says smiling, before finalising the song for the anniversary,

"You and I! We don't wanna be like them, we can make it till the end, 'cause nothing can come between you and I, not even the God's above, can separate the two of us, 'cause nothing can come between you and I, ohhhh you and I." I sing into Lillie's ear,

"I love you so much Conor, the year to asked me to be yours again - I knew that I would be with you until the day I die," Lillie smiles warmly,

"You took the words right outta my mouth baby girl," I say before kissing Lillie passionately... 

THE END...

A/N:

Hi everyone! Lillie here, I just want to thank you all so much for the constant support on the stories that I create and write. Seeing that you all enjoy reading my books makes me feel inspired to write more, so thank you all so much. So sad that the book has come to an end, this has to be my favourite book that I have ever written, there were a few tears not gonna lie haha! But, I cannot wait to continue my other books and write new ones so keep an eye out for them. 

I love you all and I'll be back soon for more books and chapters!

Lillie-Louise Bennett, signing off... xxx