1.

My name is Bella. I am going to tell you a little about myself. I know I know to get ready for the boredom. Anyway, my mom and dad have been divorced since I was 11 and I am now 16.

I have a little sister that is 12 almost 13. She can be the most annoying little midget in the world. Whenever my friend's come over they always like to make sure she is at a friends house or my grandmas. I had one incident where my sister locked my friend in her room when she was 10 so my friend would play dolls with her.  I had to pick the lock to get my friend out. 

Yah anyway I am in 11th grade and the shyest girl in the whole grade. 

I am going to start my story off right here because I want to.

I woke up to the blinding lights of my bedroom. I looked to see who would dare wake me up at 5:00 in the morning. I see my dad smiling down at me. 

"Are you going to take a shower before Lilly?" 

"Yeah," I mumbled and dragged myself out of bed I went to my dresser and picked out my clothes and walked out of my room towards the bathroom. In my house we only have 1 bathroom may I repeat that to you 1!!!! It wouldn't be so much of a problem if my sister didn't take an hour to take a shower and 20min to do her hair it does not work very well I don't get it all you have to do is get into the shower wash and get out simple. I am just happy I don't have to use a mirror in the morning I just throw my hair in a ponytail and wala I am done. 

Anyway, I walk towards the bathroom and see someone already in the bathroom. I am guessing it's my dad. Well, this is going to take awhile. You know how dads take those really long bathroom breaks in the morning yah well I think that's what my dad is doing right now.

I sit down on my couch and am soon surrounded by 6 cats. Yes, I said that right I have 6 cats. I also have 1 rabbit, 17 chickens, and 2 ducks. yah I have a lot of animals not as much as I use to though, I use to have like 47 animals all together before my mom and dad got divorced. I had horses, cows, chickens, cats, dogs, fish, Gerbils, and Hamsters.so yah lots of animals. If you haven't realized yet I like to ramble.

My dad finally got out of the bathroom I get into the shower and take a shower about 10 mins later I walk out and go to my room. I brush my hair and put it in a ponytail and put my sweatshirt on. My daily outfit is usually bootcut jeans and a sweatshirt. I walk out to see my dad sitting on the chair playing on his phone. 

My sister walks out of her room and glares at me. " TAKE SHORTER SHOWERS!!!!" she yells at me. sorry that dad toke 10 min in the bathroom and I took another 10 min. jeez, we leave in 40 min child chill. she is really dramatic about everything. I put my boots on and walk to the closet to grab an egg cartoon. I grab the egg cartoon and open the door 2 of my cats follow me out. they love the outside.  The black one is Batman and the gray one is Smokey. 

I walk to the barn and grab the eggs from the nesting boxes

I walk to the barn and grab the eggs from the nesting boxes. I put them in the egg cartoon and start walking towards the house I put the date on the eggs and put the cartoon in the fridge. By now it is already 5:50 and I have to get my sister out of the shower. 

Once I get her out We head to the car so our dad can drive us to school. 

"Hey, dad can I go to the Library after school today?" I ask. I usually go to the library after school It is not a very long walk from the school it is like 1 mile. 

"Yeah, What time do you want me to pick you up?"

"Around 4"

"Ok"

After that, the car ride is silent until we get to school once we get to school I go to my locker passing some of my friends on the way. after I drop everything off in my locker I go to my first hour hoping the day will go by fast.

~~~~~~~~Author's Note~~~~~~~~

how did you like it this is the first book I have written I hope you like it I will try to update later this week. Please comment and vote.

Edited 2