13.

"you have 3 seconds to start changing before i turn back around and change you myself." He said still facing the wall. Me being me still didn't listen and sat there staring intensely at his back.

"1" I will not change no matter how imitating he might be, I told myself.

"2" I will stand my grounds

"3!" Ok ok I know feel like a child when your mom says three and you run and do what she told you to do.

"Ok ok I will change just don't turn around." Man the number 3 should be forbidden when in count down.

I put my bra on under my shirt just incase he did turn around. I took the boxers off and slipped on my underwear. I put my legs through the legs of the bunny suit and hicked it up to my hips I took off Xavier's shirt and quickly pulled the rest on and zipped it up.

It was suprisingly comfy.

"done" I say.

He turns around at me and starts to coo on how adorable I was.

"I didn't mean that I would just stab Alex's eyes out earlier today." I said Smirking at him. I start to walk out of the room. When I was stopped with him pulling back on my poof ball that was the tail on the bunny costume. I just growled at him getting frustrated with this whole bunny suit thing.

"Remember you have to hop every where." I looked back at him and glared at him before snapping at him.

" If you think I am going to hop around all day then you don't know me." I said glaring at him I continued walking out the door and into the living room with Arianna backwards in a button up shirt.. I gave her a questioning look and she just rolled her eyes but started to walk over to me. Alex was standing there looking proud without a shirt on.

"Ah ah ah, you have to hop, remember." Alex smirked. Arianna turned around and flipped him off.

She continued to walk towards me. She was soon dragging me away to...to...Yah I don't know. We were soon in a bathroom somewhere in this massive house.

"I don't think they know about the other 2 pranks." I say just imagining what they are going to make us do once they find out what we did. I started to laugh like a maniac thinking about there reactions.

"I need help can you unbutton the back?" She asked looking at me with pleading eyes. I nodded.

"how did you get it on backwards anyways?"

"Um... I was trying to take it off because he kept calling me cute and I got sick of it so I started to take it off but he tackled me to the ground and put his shirt backwards on me." wow I will never forget this day. I finished unbuttoning it and we walked out of the bathroom. We made or way downstairs and got into the living room.

"Call us cute and we will start stripping right no." Arianna said boldly. I did not agree to this.

"Um... she will just strip I will run. and rip the ears off." I said starting things out.

"oh and we are definitely not hopping around like rabbits." Arianna added. I just nodded thinking of all the physical strength you would need to hope around all day. Sorry but I am just way to lazy to do such a thing. I would probably lay on the ground while someone dragged me.

"Fine but you are still going to have to where that when we got to the mall you don't have any other clothes to change into so...yah" Alex said.

"Ugh... Can't we just were the clothes we were kidnapped in and wash them everyday." ai groaned I absolutely despise shopping or being in crowds as well as tacos they are just nasty.

"1. no because the pants are torn and same with the shirt and 2 they will be so worn out form the washer machine they will just like fall apart or something. And don't girls like shopping?" Alex said in a duh tone.

"Not all girls like shopping or makeup and other things like that." I said glaring at him. I only go shopping when there is free food involved. unlike me Arianna loves shopping. I swear I have been dragged to the store so many times. Like literly dragged she has dragged me through my house and some how picked me up and got me in her car. I don't know I was asleep I am a very heavy sleeper. All I know is that I woke up in the car with Arianna saying we were going to the store.

"why" I whined not wanting to go. I sat on the floor and pouted. I soon felt warm arms picking me up and carrying me outside.

"Put Me Down." I yelled.

"Not a chance we are going shopping weather you like it or not." Xavier said. I was soon set in a car with Xavier and me in the backseat and Arianna and Alex in the front. I put my head against the window and soon fell asleep.

Hahaha I got it down in an hour it is now 9:20 boo yah. anyway VOTE COMMENT and SHARE.
: )