21.

Bella

I start crying just wanting to go home not wanting to be killed or have Xavier killed right in front of me. I don't know what else to do I am too weak to fight back. Xavier, please find me.

I hope and hope for him to come and find me. Ethen growls and runs out of the room slamming the door on his way out. I looked out the window on the wall next to the bed. I see a black, blonde and brown wolf running towards the house. The black wolf looks straight up We made eye contact that is when I realized that is was in fact, Xavier. wow, maybe I should wish for stuff more often. I wish I had a unicorn...

Nope doesn't seem it worked very well. Oh well. At least Xavier is here. 

I watch as Ethen runs out of the house at inhuman speed. It soon looks like they are yelling at each other. But it is not very long till they start circling each other. I looked around the room looking for something to take the handcuff off with. I hear a loud growl and look back towards the window. That is when I realize that the blonde wolf disappeared from Xavier's side. 

I look back at the handcuff and glare at the stupid thing. I put a foot on one side of my hand and my other foot on the other side. With my free hand, I grabbed my wrist and pulled as hard as I could. I heard the door open and I looked behind me. I couldn't really tell who it was because they were laughing and I was looking at him from an upside-down angle. I let loose of my arm and fell back down onto the bed. 

I looked over and saw a very naked Alex. I snap my eyes shut again not wanting to see a naked man.

I soon hear a snap and my eyes snap open towards the sound. That is when I saw the headboard snapped in half freeing my arm. I throw a blanket at Kaden so he could cover up tell we find him some shorts. 

 He then wrapped the sheet around his waist, while I stood up. I end up crashing back on the bed because of me being dizzy from the loss of blood.

" ugh...Xavier is really going to hate me for this one." He then picked me up bridal style and started running out the door werewolf speed. I got really dizzy looking at my surroundings so I shut my eyes and shivered from the cold air in the house and the loss of blood. 

"Oh, sh*t" I hear Alex say. I slowly open my eyes and see a group of not so happy looking mosquitos. 

"Crap Crackers," I say staring at the bloodthirsty mosquitos. 

"Get behind me Bella you may not trust me but I am just trying to get you out of here before Xavier comes in here and kills them all including me." He then put me down still holding my hand for balance. I quickly got behind him and pulled my knees up to my chest as I watched him fight them off. 

As I was watching him felt one arm wrap around my waist while the other one wrapped around my mouth. I squirmed but it was of no use Alex couldn't hear me over the fighting. I was soon drug into another room where someone put duct tape on my mouth and my hands were tied with rope I was also blindfolded from there. I was then thrown onto someone's shoulder and they started walking. I heard a bunch of noise that sounded like people were fighting. 

I was soon handed to someone else as an arm was wrapped around my waist while the other was untieing my blindfold. 

"Get your hands off her!!!!" I hear Xavier growl. That is when the waterworks started. 

The blindfold fell and I say my naked mate and a naked Kaden. I closed my eyes not wanting 2 naked men even though one of them was my mate. I cried and cried wanting to be back in the safety of Xavier's arms. 

"Now you have a choice Xavier either you give your title of alpha over and become a rouge while Bella over here becomes the luna of my pack and becomes my mate or I can drain her of her blood in front of you while you watch her die a slow and painful death. your choice really?"

Thank you for reading

Share. Comment. Vote.