8.

I would love it if you readers took a look at this book by IvonaSpasojevic032 It is called 'Mine To Have'
Here is the link https://my.w.tt/jUNxXEAuPK

"Well um we will be on our way as soon as you move your hand away from the door," Arianna said still trying to escape.

"Um let's see...I don't think so."Alex said with a very angry glint in his eyes. Did I mention that he is naked? No...Well, he is. Not wanting to see a naked person, I look at the ceiling like it is the most amazing thing in the world.

"Let's not make any stupid decisions now. I would hate to see anyone gets hurt."She said in a sarcastic voice that she only uses when she is annoyed. Alex is in some deep crap because when she gets mad she doesn't stop being mad until she feels like it.

Literately I don't know what I did to make her mad one day and she was so mad that she didn't talk to me for 5 whole months until like the last day of school when we went on a field trip that she walked up to me and said something as in that she doesn't know what she was mad at me for anymore and she forgave me. So he in deep crap.

"Oh, really who is making the stupid decision right now and trying to run away."He said. Right now I am right between feeling bad for the guy and wanting to just laugh at him because he will regret this moment for the rest of the day at least because he is digging himself a bigger hole in cow crap.

I was still looking up at the ceiling when I realized that Arianna let go of me and Alex's hand was off the door. I took this moment to rip open the door and run outside away from a fuming Arianna and a fuming naked man.

I got outside to see a long driveway straight ahead of me and on both sides of it, there were trees. I ran towards the trees and kept running until I got to a clearing.

It was like a little field with long grass and wildflowers everywhere. The grass was up to my hips. I decided to lay down trying to forget everything stressful. I soon ended up falling asleep.

I woke up to a slobbery tongue licking my face and blocking the sun. I opened my eyes and saw a giant wolf standing over my body. My eyes widened and I tried to push the wolf off of me. Keyword tried.

"You way like 600 bigilion pounds." Yes, I just made that word up right here right now. A Wolfie grin showed up on its face and I just realized there is a flipping wolf standing over me.

My eyes were as wide as quarters. I dragged myself out from under the wolf and stood up and started to run. I started never finished.

I was soon pushed to the ground by a heavy body. My god how heavy can a guy get I swear I am going to die one of these days because of people squishing me.

I was soon flipped over and I caught Xavier's familiar forest green eyes. He looked pissed.

"Why did you run?" He asked.

" Um... I felt like it?"

" Why?"

"Because they were fighting and I don't want to see naked people."I then took in a realization that he was naked right now.

"Please get off of me"He slowly got off of me and grabbed my hand to help me stand. I closed my eyes not wanting to see him naked.

"Can you please get some clothes on?" I asked. I heard some shuffling then the shuffling stopped.

"Done, do you want to go back and finish lunch?"He was now wearing some jean shorts.

"Sure" I was soon being picked up bridal style.

"you know I can walk, right?"

"I know, I just like carrying you."I didn't feel like arguing and leaned my head against his chest. I must have fallen asleep because I woke up to some more yelling.

Edited 2