11.

I didn't have school today because of a the weather so I was able to write you this chapter earlier so I hope you like it.
"8" oh crap I am in deep cow crap. I got up and ran towards the screen door leading outside form the living room.

"7!"I heard Xavier yell. I am going to die. I am going to flipping die. I ran all the way to the forest where I saw a couple of wolfs walking around on the border of the woods. I heard a scream from behind me and knew it came from Arianna. Oh crap I am in so much trouble they don't even know about the other 2 pranks yet either oh no.

I looked back and saw Xavier gaining up on me. Crap. I looked up and saw a low hanging branch right above my head and I grabbed it and swung my self into the tree so I was sitting on the branch. He tried to grab the branch but missed and grabbed my leg.

Oh Crap. and there I went being yanked down onto a groaning Xavier.

"Thanks" I said quickly and got up and ran back towards the house. The only reason I thanked him is because he broke my fall not the other way around. I would have been crushed. I ran inside and I ran upstairs. I got on the top floor when I heard a growl from down stairs toke him long enough.

I ran into a random room and opened the window I grabbed the hand over from the roof and pulled myself up onto the roof. I looked around on the roof to see a chimney I could hide in. Yah I am hiding in a chimney don't judge me.

From what I know about werewolves they can smell you hopefully he won't be able to smell me because of the smoke smell.

"come out come out where ever you are." I heard Xavier say in a childish voice. "are you on the roof?" toke him long enough. I put my back against one side of the chimney and my feet against the other side of the chimney and slowly lowered myself down until you couldn't see me unless you looked directly down the chimney.

"Come out come out where ever you are." I heard Xavier's childish voice. " I can kind of smell you" He said like he said confidently.

I started to slip and started to lower myself again hoping there was not a fire in the fire place. I looked up and saw Xavier looking directly at me with a smirk.

"nice, nice try" I heard him say soon his head disappeared and I started to go back up again thinking he was going to go to the fire place and grab me from bellow. I reached the top and was about to pull myself up when I was ripped out of the chimney. I looked back down the chimney wishing I went down instead but I soon changed my mind when I saw a head look up at me and they gave Xavier a thumbs up.

"Thanks Jim" Darn he had me blocked from both ways how the h*** did that guy know I was coming down and how did Xavier tell him to wait for me I didn't hear any talking. Oh well.

"What am I going to do you now?" Xavier faked questioned himself.

"Oh I know I will make you wear a pink fluffy bunny suit and make you hope around the mall like a bunny all afternoon. Yah I will do that." Crap my legs are going to be so sore.

'I just told Jim to go pick up 2 bunny suits oh this is going to be fun." I am going to have a slow and tortures death.
Another chapter done I still don't know how long I should make this story go so if you have any suggestions comment and I will take them into consideration.