19.

I ran and ran trying to get away from this dark object. I couldn't see it but I could feel it and hear it. I looked back and back again trying to see if I could catch a glimpse of it. I ran and ran and ran. I looked back trying to get a glimpse again.

That is when I caught sight of this evil looking thing. I looked straight into its eyes Something about them looked so familiar. That is when the black like smoke took shape of a black wolf. it was huge. It looked so battered. like he was hurt. not cake batter

That is when it started to chase me again. I looked back forward while running but it was too late to stop.

I started to fall and fall and fall. Until I finally hit the ground.

I jumped up and looked around. Trying to figure out where I was and what was going on. I was in a bedroom and that is when I realized that was all a dream. I was covered in sweat. I kept looking around trying to figure out where I was.

I heard someone clear their throat and I looked around trying to figure out who it was. Soon enough my eyes landed on a man in the doorway.

"Well now that you are finally awake. Do you want anything to eat or drink?" He asked and that is when it hit me. This was the person that I ran into and then took me away. Wow, I got kidnapped 3 times in 1 whole month.

I shake my head, no not wanting to get drugged.

"Come on you have to eat something." He then grabbed something from someone walking past in the hallway. I say him whisper a thank you to her.

He started to walk towards me with the silver tray in hand. I backed up until my back hit the headboard and I put my knees up to my chest trying to keep our distance. It was no use as I was already against the headboard. It also didn't help that one of my hands were handcuffed to the bed.

He slowly placed the tray down in front of my knees. laying it on my feet that were still under the blanket. I look down at the tray and see a red juicy apple and a piece of toast with what looks like peanut butter on it.

I slowly pick up the apple and bring it to my face. That is when I remembered Snow white and the witch. I look back up at him and see him smiling. I then get an idea to pop into my head.

I Whip my free hand backward and chuck it at his face. He soon catches it when it is about to hit the wall about a foot away from his chest. Yah I got bad aim. 

"Now why would you do that." He says smirking at me. He then started to walk towards me with long strides.  I yank my arm trying to free my hand away from the handcuff. 

But it was of no use I couldn't get away. Why do I never think my plans through? My last minute thinking goes on and I grab the silver tray and raise it above my head ready to hit him. He is in front of me in a matter of seconds. I close my eyes and swing the tray around trying to hit him. 

I soon feel the tray being ripped out of my hands. My eyes snap open when a cold hand wraps itself around my wrist. I soon hear the clattering of the tray hitting the ground. look what you got yourself into now Bella. Why do you never think things through?

I look up into his blood red eyes. He brings my wrist up to his mouth and I try to rip it out of his hands but he is just too strong. His teeth soon sink into my wrist. I scream out in pain as he starts to suck out my blood.

He soon detaches his mouth from my arm. 

"You are lucky I need you as leverage against my 2 dear brothers. Otherwise, I would have sucked you dry." He says looking at me with hunger in his eyes.

There you have it chapter 19 is up. I get distracted so easily. Like I started writing this at 8:30 this morning and now just finished and it is 5:49 in the afternoon. But I got it up so there you go. 

Please COMMENT.SHARE.and VOTE.