4.

I woke up still holding onto Arianna.  I slowly sat up and stepped off the bed only to step on someone and fall on them.

I heard a groan and scrambled to my feet. I looked down to see Heavy. He was now sitting up and looking up at me. I ran away from him and started to open doors looking for the bathroom. I soon feel a presence behind me and look up to see Heavy towering over me.

He looked like he was about to ask me something but I ducked a little bit and ran back onto the bed tripping on another body on my way to the bed. I ended up on the ground being the klutz I am. I hear a groan and look to see who I tripped over.

Duct tape is sitting up looking at my legs that were laying on his bare torso, confused of what happened. I soon scrambled up and ran onto the bed and hiding under the blanket. I  come up to Arianna through the blanket and hold on to her for dear life.

She groans and mumbles cruses under her breath. She opens her eyes and looks at me and then at Duct tape and Heavy who is staring back at her and me.

"What are you guys doing in here? I thought you left last night?" she asked glaring at them.

"Um, we just wanted to make sure you guys weren't going to escape?" He said it more as a question.

"Yah, you do that." She said still glaring at them. She really doesn't like to be woken up in the morning and unlike her, I wake up at like 5:00 am every morning.

She started to get up and I let go so she could get up. I got up and followed her. Duct tape must have removed her handcuffs after we fell asleep.

"If one of you don't mind showing me and my friend the direction of the bathroom, that would be great." She said still glaring at them.

They both looked at her kind of looking scared and pointed at a door to the left of them.

"Thanks" Arianna mumbled. She walked into the bathroom forgetting about me leaving me just standing there to fend for myself.

"I will show you where another bathroom is," Heavy said looking at me. He started to walk out of the room and I follow him keeping at least 6 feet in between us something my grandpa always taught me to do around the hay baler so that way if I fall then I won't land in the baler.

I looked at my feet while I walked. I only looked up a few times to make sure I was still following him at a safe distance away from him. We take a turn and I saw that we were in the room I was held in yesterday.

"Here is the bathroom." He said looking at me. "There should be an extra toothbrush and a hairbrush with ponytails in the 2nd cabinet next to the sink. You can take a shower if you like but you don't have to." He said looking at me.

I nodded my head as a thanks and walked into the bathroom. Pic Above^^^. I looked around not believing my eyes. I decided to take a shower just to get the dirt off of me from the events of the kidnapping. I made sure there was a towel in the bathroom and stripped off my clothes.

My knees were full of scratches and same with my elbows. I looked at my legs and saw the scars of my past life all the accidentally scars of childhood.   I started the shower and got in after setting the waters temp. to my comfort.

I got into the shower and saw men and vanilla sentenced soaps. I used the vanilla soaps. Wondering why he had them in the first place.

After washing my body I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body.

I went over to the counter and found the toothbrush and hairbrush. I brushed my teeth then brushed my hair. I looked for my old clothes and couldn't find them.

My eyes widened at the thought of going out there with just a towel or even worse the thought of someone in the bathroom while I was showering.

I opened the bathroom door making sure no one was in the bedroom. I walked into the room and saw a large t-shirt and some boxers with a note

' I put your clothes in the laundry so you had some clothes tell we go shopping. you can wear these in the meantime.

-Xavier'

The door suddenly opened and there standing was Heavy aka Xavier.

Edited 2