chapter 7 ❤

Marion's POV

I got down from my car , I've gotten my sport car already but I didn't bring it, it's so beautiful and my best color blue , will show it to my friends later , I head into the school and went straight to my locker I unlocked it and start putting my text book inside backpack ,how can I forget i will be tutoring EuGwen after school today .

" Hi" I heard a familiar voice and i rolled my eyes , turning around Ava stood smiling at me .

" Hi" I simply said turning back to my locker .

"Umm Marion , I was wondering if we could talk for a while " Ava said and i turned to face her.

"Why ? What do you want? I asked irritated.

"Marion please, I'm really sorry for what happened,i swear it wasn't what you think I regretted it" she pleaded .

"Can you please stop this Ava , I'm not interested in you anymore don't you get it ? I asked angrily turning my back to my locker .

" Marion I know I fucked up, I know you hate me for what happened but I swear i loved you I still do" she try to hold my hand .

"Please stop it , can you just go , I'm tired of listening to your lies, you know damn well I won't listen to your lies so stop trying" I said locked my locker ready to leave her but she held me.

" Please...what happened that day was a mistake i love y....." I used my hand to silence her , then I walked away.

She's just annoying me, that bitch , I head to class and EuGwen already arrived , she sat talking with Jessy and Henry I passed them but I didn't miss the look she gave me , she's no difference from Ava .

I sat down on my seat with Jose who is already seated .

"So bro, you got the sport car ? He whispered I smirked.

"Yeah I had to share a bed with my dad to get it" I said and we Chuckled, soon Andrew joined us .

Class went on, and it was Break, we went for our basketball practice.

"So your tutoring her today ? Andrew asked throwing me the water bottle, u popped the head open and took a long gulp.

"I have no choice" I replied tightening the cover .

" Good luck bro" Jose said smirking throwing me the ball after I dropped the water bottle.

I rolled my eyes like a girl .

After basketball practice, I was heading to the class alone when I saw Ava coming towards me, I swiftly turned and started heading away from her and mistakenly bumped into miss Kathleen.

"Whoa!...sorry miss " I quickly apologize.

She gave me a scorn look and looked behind me, I looked back too but no one so I turned to face her back .

I saw her setting her sunglass well, I gulped.
" And who were you Running from that you almost knocked me down? She asked

"Umm I ...I was....

" Have you started to tutor EuGwen? She suddenly asked , fuck why does she has to mention her when Ava is on my neck.