chapter 28❤

EuGwens POV

"that will be all for today, see you in the next class"

Mr warner says leaving the class , as everyone was up from their chair the next minute , i was putting my books into my bag when someone grabbed it i looked up only to see Marion grinning down at me and fully perked me on my lips , my eyes widen and i saw as some of our classmates looked at me , some with smiles , some with envy while some with jealousy .

"you should let me do that for you" he says putting my book into my bag and slug it over his shoulder pulling me up.

"marion , you dont have to hold it " i say

"of course i can" he says .

"hey lovebirds" Jess grin winking me and i blushed , yes i already told her Marion and i are dating .

"hey you guys coming , i'm starving " Andrew called from the classroom door and Marion held my hand and pulled me out of the class .

"sit and wait" he says, him and Andrew walking away .

"oh my God , are we really sitting with them ?" Jess says excited .

I shrugged ,i  couldn't contain my smile right now we are sited on them Marion's table, so many times I've fantasize of sitting next to him and its happening .

"never have i ever , thought i will be sitting here " she says "with Andrew " she suddenly  gushed , and i raised my eye brow at him .

"what ?" she tries to hide her blush

"everyone is staring" i observed

"who cares ?, you are dating the most popular most ever handsome Prince charming of Alexander high, and here we are sited on their table ,  so what do you expect? " she says .

I blushed pretty hard, i and Marion dating still make my inside churn with so many butterflies , i'm his girlfriend and his my boyfriend .

"i don't know Jess , i really never believe this was going to happen " i say

"yeah" she smiles cheekily at me "and i'm happy for you at least the bitch Ava found her place " she says laughing at the very end .

"here you go" Marion dropped a meal in front of me and Andrew dropped in front of Jess who looks like she's about to jump out of her sit .

"marion you dont ...."

"shhh" he hushed me and sat beside me "its for you and i so dont complain " he says with a smile making my inside churn with so many butterflies like i said already . .

"hope you like  bean burritos?" Andrew asked Jess who nodded .

"i love it" she smiles at him widely.

Hmmmmm

" And what about you ?" i suddenly hear Marion's sexy male voice below my ear and i shiver forgotten how close we are sited together , bodies touching and his arm around my chair .

"i-l-like it" i merely say the words and he smirked .

Of course he knows how much he affects me , Andrew and Jess were staring at us with big broad smiles .