chapter 11 ❤

EuGwens POV

"So you decided to go on a date with Jose? Jess asked the moment we step into the school restaurant for Break.

"Yeah.." I replied, we took our seats.

"But Gwen are you sure Jose isn't trying to court you?she asked.

" No I don't think so, he said it's a friendly Date" I said bringing out my lunchbox, she brought hers too.

" Oh so today you brought your lunchbox" I teased her as I Chuckled.

"Yeah Just felt I should make some chilly recipes" she said and smirked i nodded in agreement.

" Umm...you said you wanted to tell me something right ? She asked , I gently nodded .

"Well....its marion" i said camly .

"What about him ?" She asked staring at me .

"Well...Marion was very furious at me yesterday, he refused to tell me what went wrong with him and then he left " I said she looked confused.

" Furious?are you sure it's at you ? She asked with her quirked brows .

I nodded .

"But how?" She ventured .

" It should because when I excused myself to use the restroom, we were fine and then when I returned he seems like he's about to pounce on me " I said and she shook her head staring at me bewildly.

" I think you've done something to him then" she said shrugging.

I stare at her confused.
" What do you mean,i promise i didn't do a thing" i said defensive .

Of course I didn't do anything to him, he was okay when I left then he was furious when I returned, and I don't even understand why.

"Did you stay long ? She asked .

"Of course not" I replied... Signing I stared at jess worriedly "I even apologized if I must have stayed long , but I'm sure I wasn't even gone 3 minutes" I clarified.

She took a deep breath and tapped her nails on our break table.

"Do you still feel anything for him? She suddenly asked and I was quite for a while , of course I still feel something for him, why was that even a question? .

" You know I do so why asking? I asked eyebrows raised.

" Because girl I want to know how you felt the moment he looked upset at you , I mean you just said he almost pounced on you , not only that he walked out, you should feel something right? Like , angry ....tempted to follow after him and explain nothing specific" she rambled on, I rolled my eyes.

"Jezz thanks jess, I get it"i caught her off .

"Yeah that's more like it , so?" She pushed on .

Signing I remembered how furious he looked and i looked down at my food.

" Umm, I felt really bad like I want to really go after him " I said gently then looked up at Jess who was staring at me ..." I wanted to know what's wrong with him ,I asked but he ignored me and walked away ,I felt so hurt seeing him leave" I said feeling so sad for what happened yesterday it really hurt to see him leave like that .