chapter 24❤

EuGwens P.O.V
.

I didn't know what came over me,i quickly stood up and left there, i found the bathroom and quickly close the door trying to hold in not to cry, as i stare at myself in the mirror, i couldn't take it , see Ava glue too him and him acting strange recently with me , it hurts , i cant take it ....

My tears fell before i can hold it back.

suddenly the door bursted open and i looked up instantly and looked through the mirror

And there he stood staring at me .

Marion.

So fucking caught!

I quickly whip my tears and turn around to face him ,and i looked down at my hands, not knowing what to do or say and suddenly he was stalking over to me, my eyes widen as he grab my wrist.

"Ma...."he started pulling me out cutting me off "where are you taking me?" i questioned surprise, but he said nothing his jaw was clenched and he looked quite angry, everyone looked to us when Marion pulled me out and straight towards the door, i looked over too everyone and Ava looked like she was going to murder me , Jose looked confuse and Andrews mouth was agape, Jess was staring wide eyes , Jose try to say something but nothing came out as Marion pulled me out of the house and towards his car .

"Marion what are you doing ?" i ask confused .

If only i can explain how my heart is beating so fast with his hand wrapped around my wrist, i swear i couldn't help the shiver and goosebumps i'm feeling right now .

He opened his car door "mar..."

"just get in Gwen" he says and i entered without another word, he got in and pulled out of Jose's place .

Silence...

But what just happened ?i wanted too ask so badly,he looked pissed but why, was he mad at me? But why,i haven't done anything ,and here i am sited in his car the only sound heard between us is the roaring of his engine and i guess my poor heart that's about to explode ,and all of a suddenly the car stopped, my heart leaped as i look over too him and i met his eyes on me,it was dark and the only thing giving light is the head light of his car, i grew nervous and the silent added too my beating heart, he held the steering tightly eyes not leaving mine,i gulped nervously , why was his eyes penetrating into mine like that?

Why does he look like his fighting something within him, i'm still surprise at his behavior, why did he pull me out and left his party behind?

I should ask him, i should know why he pulled me away from his party and everyone, i should know why his acting extremely strange now.

"mar......"

My eyes widen as he pulled me suddenly and his lips was on mine,my body went still , heart raced....what the hell!

Marion P.O.V

I knew i was lying ,i was deceiving myself ,what gave me the thought i could control my feelings for Gwen?, i was so wrong and Andrew was fuckin right, Ava kissed me in front of Gwen , she saw it and she ran off, i could see it, Gwen was hurt , i saw it and i was shocked myself, i suddenly wanted to explain too her it meant nothing too me , i felt like i need too erase that scene from her head, i was fucked and i saw the hurt in Gwen's eyes, many thoughts occupied my head that moment and i realize i'm really an idiot for hurting the girl I've falling for, that's why after pushing ava off me i went after her.