chapter 18❤

EuGwens POV

"i'm coming" I said , going to the door , I took a deep breath before holding onto the door knob , I gently opened the door and there he stood , our eyes met and my heart beat skipped crazily.

Oh my gosh! , can he ever look handsome less?, so good looking, his wearing a black jeans a white polo and his leather black jacket , his hair fall to his forehead making him look dangerously gorgeous, my breath got hitch as I take him out, Gosh i'm drooling at him.

"Um...." I cleared my throat and smiled " you came" I said and he nodded with a smile his eyes looking over me immensely and i blush.

"Um yeah, I promised I was gonna come" he said .

"Um, come in please"I said stepping aside as he entered, his scent filled my nostril as I persevered him, gosh he smells so good .

He was looking around, i really tried all my best too make my house beautiful hope he sees nothing that makes him want too fly out the door.

"Nice place, it's really beautiful", he said and i smiled.

"Thank you , um .....please have a sit " I told him and he sat on the sofa .

I scratch my hair nervously , when I was doing everything I only bought orange juice, I don't know if he would like it , since his so rich maybe wine? Should i have asked him what kind of drink he likes ? Argh...... I can't believe myself right now.

"Are you okay ? He asked , and i look over too him and realise I've been standing in one spot and his been staring at me .

,"Um yeah , well ...what would you like to drink ?,I asked touching my neck gently.

"Anything cold " he said I thank my stars he said anything cold , thank God we have fridge .

"Alright, I will be right back " I said and hurried away .

Marion's POV

I watch as she rushed away , she looks so beautiful in that short and top, I couldn't help but stare at her .

I never realized she was this beautiful, damn I've been so fucking blind , her apartment is beautiful though even if it's little it's beautiful and cozy to stay .

She returned with a juice and glass , she smiled at me and placed it on the center table, i cleared my throat .

"I hope this is okay ? She asked I smiled .

"Of course, I like it" I answered she nodded and poured into the glass for me,i took it and sip a bit , indeed it's cold .

She sat down on the same couch with me but a bit far from me as she plays with her fingers , she must be nervous ?

"How was your boxing? She asked smiling at me.

"Very nice, at least i didn't break a bone" I teased her and she Chuckled, such a lovely sound she makes .

Dammit , really Marion? .

"Yeah , i'm glad your okay " she said " um...don't your body arc you from so much punching? She asked , I Chuckled and drop my glass .