chapter 30❤

EuGwens P.O.V

"Thanks so much sweetheart ,you're such a genus " Mom Rose pulled me to her kissing my cheeks.

If your wondering , we've just finished baking the cookies and mom Rose is a fast learner she pretty did well ,i gave her a big smile .

"mom is it done yet?" Marion came into the kitchen , actually its been 2 hours since i came here and he's been complaining that his mom is keeping me away from him , he will come to the kitchen complain go and come again, and i cant help but feel so shy with how he looked at me in front of his mother .

"come take a look baby, look what your mom made , i'm so sure your father will fall in love with me more now " she gushed and i laugh, She's really fun .

"that smells good" Marion says picking one .

"you're not supposed to take it" mom Rose glared at him and i cant help but chuckle .

"hey mom!" Marion protested moving away befor mom Rose could take it from him .

"oh my , i and Gwen went through so much trouble making that for your father " mom Rose says.

"mom , this is really delicious " Marion says and mom Rose looked so happy .

"all thanks to your beautiful loving girlfriend" mom Rose smiles at me touching my cheek and i smiled .

"is the cookies ready now ?" Brianna and sia came into the kitchen .

"oh my that's smells good " sia picks one and Brianna too .

"oh my gosh did you make this Gwen !" Brianna asked looking at me with wide eye.

"i made it .... But of course with the help of Gwen. Now tell me , will Malcolm like it?" Mom Rose asked .

"certainly aunty , uncle is really going to love this " Brianna says.

"honey i'm home " we all turned to Mr Rodriguez voice ..

He's back .

"Oh my ,He's back ..... " Mom Rose quickly took the cookies and went out of course we all followed.

"hey , whats that you are holding ?" Mr Rodriguez  asked.

"Cookies" Sia says .

"that smells nice " he says looking at it.

"why don't you have a bit ?" Mom Rose says and he picked one and we watch him chew .

"wow! .... This actually taste so good, did you make this Gwen?... Because Rose told me you bake " he says looking at me and my eyes widen , everyone was quiet .

"u-uh..... It's not me " i say , i looked at mom Rose who was pouting with a sad face and the rest were trying not to chuckle .

"oh!....so who made it?" he asked confused

"i made it of course " Mom Rose glares .

"in the hope you will fall in love with her more" Marion says and we chuckle , Mr Rodriguez eyes widen in realization .

"oh honey " he says pulling mom Rose to him " you should have told me you made it" he says coarsely to   her .