Chapter 40 ❤

EuGwens POV

Our graduation's day finally came and i can't believe our highschool was really over.

I and jess Squealed pulling our selves into a big bone crushing hug and henry joined , suddenly i felt arms around my waist and i squealed as i was lifted up and twirl around I giggled knowing its Marion .

" Happy graduation's day my Gwen " he turns me around and kissed me so hard on the lips i felt my self blushing hard.

" Happy graduation's day too handsome " I said linking my arms around his neck he raised an eyebrow and i smiled .

"what?" i asked

"you just called me handsome is that the new nickname ?" he asked and i blushed .

"it slipped "i laugh.

"please slip more " he says and i laugh

" Happy graduation's day people " Andrew yelled making us pull apart , we all Chuckled and i hugged him and Marion did a fist bump and gave a tight hug .

"we made it , high school life is fuckin over....IT'S FUCKIN OVERrrrrrr. " Andrew yells and we all laughed .

Soon we were call one after the other to give our speech to the school,Marion was called and he went to give his speech, mom rose wore him his medal and everyone clapped , others were called and their families wore them their medals , finally i was called and after giving my speech and thanks to the school it was time to wear my medel , it's so sad because I have no one here to wear me my medal, i felt so sad having no one i almost blink back my tears and i wanted to take my medal myself , i stare at the crowed ,and at a point I thought I saw my mom in the crowd looking at me i frowned, was that my mom? No, no ....it can't but when I shake my head and looked back she wasn't there , i use my eyes to scan among the crowds but she wasn't , I signed. I must be hallucinating i couldn't have seen her.

I turned to Mr Westbrook who is the spoke man , i needed to tell him there's no family member here

"actually Mr Westbrook i don't have....." suddenly i hear applause and when i turned i saw mom Rose heading towards me with a big smile on her face, my lips trembles as happiness filled my inside , i hugged her tight and shade few tears , when we pulled back she whip them .

"Do not cry my dear, smile " she says and i did , taking the medal she wore me and everyone clapped , Marion was clapping the loudest and i chuckled , we turned to the camera and we were snapped , soon we left the stage .

We the Alexander high gathered together and took pictures, we were so happy , highschool life is over and new one is about to begin.

"congratulations Gwen " Brianna and sia hugged me and i thanked them as they congratulate Marion , Jess and Andrew then we all took pictures together .

"you all are coming home and we'll celebrate " mom Rose says and Andrew wrapped his arm around her shoulder .

"Aunt Rose did you make something for us?" he asked.

"of course a whole lot" mom Rose says .

"chicken nuggets ?" he asked and Marion glares at him .

"that's his favorite " Briana laughed .

"shut up !" he says and we all laughed .

"why ? Has the baby never told his girlfriend?" Andrew made fun of him and we all laughed so hard .

"his hiding it " Briana stuck her tongue out at him and everyone chuckle.

"I'll kill you " Marion glares .