chapter 29❤

EuGwen P.O.V

Nothing prepares me for this new found feelings Marion ignited in me, its been a day since we did that thing , and I've been finding myself thinking about him worse than i ever did for the last 10 years of my life , Marion steered up something within me, i cant get the image of it out of my head.

The way he touched me, kisses me , caressed me , i was restless wanting to feel it all over again , we weren't able to see yesterday , but Marion will be picking me up later today to spend the day with him in his house,mom Rose wanted me to teach her how to bake cookies and that's why i will be going early so i can use my remaining hours to be with Marion ,we spoke mostly last night on faceTime and it wasn't enough , i wanted him physical , bodies touching , kissing....and letting him touch me like he did on the cliff, but i was too shy to tell him .

He asked if i was okay and all i did was to nod my head with a big smile that didn't really reach my eyes.... How can i sleep when i dream about what we did over and over again on the cliff ? I've never felt like that before ,the feeling was unique and i find my self wanting and needing to experience it all over again .

I sighed and pick up the bucket and place it below the tap to get water , i stood there watching as the water drop into the bucket , it was already 10:am aunt already left home to her supposed working place which i don't know , and Susan is in her room haven't come out yet , i woke up this morning to no message from Marion and I've been feeling so moody , since we got together as friends and now boyfriend/ girlfriend he sends me sweet morning messages and that will always be the start of my happy day , but i didn't get any today and i was so nervous and worried .

"purple bitch " i heard Susans angry voice as i turned from the bathroom to look at her.

"i'v been calling you for God knows how long , what are you doing just standing there and letting the water waste ?" she asked more like yelled .

I turned to the tap and put off the water .

"what do you want?" i asked in a bored tone not really in the mood for her .

"did you see my pink tank top , it was in my room and i just bought it new haven't even worn it " she eyes me suspiciously .

"i didn't see anything " i tell her turning back to my water .

"of course you did see it , now give it back " she stretch her hand forward scaling at me.

"Susan i didn't see your top" i say to her really not wanting to have a fight with her.

"why are you such a thief ?, its just , you mom and i in this house and you say you don't see my top then who took it ?" she asked angrily .

"i don't know " i say

"you stole it i know you did you thief " she yells and i shrieked back from how loud her voice got"i'm sure its somewhere in your room " she says hurrying towards my room and i got alarmed .

"Susan wait ! There's nothing in my room , i don't have your top" i yelled after her , she pushed my door open and went in looking around , and she spotted my bag , she quickly went over to it.

"Susan stop it" i shouted as she unzipped my bag i pulled her away and she pushed me so hard that i lost my balance and i nearly fell if not for my bed .