chapter three

"Time."

The students of Hanguk University exhale either a sigh of relief, or frustration at their professor's first word after the agonizing exam. Na Hyun drops her pencil, stretching her body. It was her very last exam of the month, and she couldn't be happier.

The last time she spoke to the guys was the video chat. There were messages in the clan group chat, but she left it on mute until the day of her last exam. All she did the days after was stay up late to study. She received one call from Shownu within those few days even if it only lasted for five minutes. They were both busy at the time but did not forget to bid each other good luck in whatever they were doing.

Na Hyun gathered her belongings together, taking her exam paper with her and walking towards her professor like the rest of the students.

As she nears the front of the class, all she heard are repetitive 'thank you's from the professor as she collects the exam papers. "I'm expecting you did well in this one, Baek Na Hyun." The professor says as she turns her paper in. She smiles, saying, "I hope so." to the professor before bowing and taking her leave.

She meets up with one of her colleagues outside the classroom, who looks like she's about to have a mental breakdown. "Oh my gosh I think I failed that one, for real this time."

"You're over reacting, Chaeyon. Relax."

"Easy for you to say, future Magna Cum Laude. It's amazing how you keep up with everything."

"Not really, I still lack a lot." Which was true. She felt that sometimes what she was doing was not enough, she wanted to make her parents proud.

"Are you coming to the canteen?" Chaeyon asks her as they leave the building. "You can go without me. I'm going to go grocery shopping and eat at home. Last time I had an actual meal made by myself was before the finals."

They wave each other bye, Na Hyun walking to her car and dumping everything in the passenger seat. She starts her car, and takes the time to tweet. Then she goes to the clan group chat, finally putting it off mute. But the first thing she sees makes her burst out laughing in the parking lot of the university. This is what I come back to?

💬: minpuppy🐶
Can someone clean with Kihyun so that he can stop nagging?!

💬: minpuppy🐶Can someone clean with Kihyun so that he can stop nagging?!

💬: minpuppy🐶
Oh... wrong chat..

💬: wontokki🐰
We're done for.

💬: changkkukk🐺
Nice going, Hyung.

💬: kyunster🐹
What?! You guys have a group chat without me in it?!

💬: hyung🐻
I'm not in it

💬: minpuppy🐶
Hyung lying is bad