chapter seven

Na Hyun was really busy this past week. She had many clients call her for photo shoots but she always kept in touch with Shownu.

He couldn't stop smiling the whole week. He was genuinely hoping that no guy would come into her life and he's determined to keep it that way by always messaging her. His members were just as excited as he, saying he finally had the balls to do something about it. Finally after years, some progress.

Shownu and Na Hyun started messaging each other differently from before ever since that day of the deal. It was all mainly because of Shownu's way of texting. He even started using emojis. Yes, EMOJIS. You have no idea how shocked they all were. Shownu shoved Kihyun saying he knew how to use them, it was just too much work.

On the other hand, every time Jiwoo asked if Na Hyun was free, she would say no because she was busy. But during practices at the entertainment building, Jiwoo will see Shownu smiling down at his phone. "Aigoo look at our hyung. He's only like that when Na Hyun noona is messaging her." Kihyun says, Jiwoo hearing every word.

Jiwoo remembers trying to make a conversation with her through text but she would say she has to go. He was thinking either the timing was wrong, or she had to go to text Shownu.

  "Places." Jiwoo said bluntly. They all go to their positions, Shownu putting his phone away.  

Their backs were faced away from the mirror, ready to give all they got.

•••

After the first half of their rehearsal, they take a thirty minute break. Shownu took this opportunity to upload a snap.

👻: bearshownu🐻

👻: hyunafficial🐨 is typing

👻: from hyunafficial🐨

Shownu opens her message.

👻: hyunafficial🐨
Did you guys finish Hyung?

👻: bearshownu🐻
First half yeah, we have a thirty minute break :)

👻: hyunafficial🐨
Good, now can you open your door my arms are cramping!

Shownu was confused with the sudden message, making him jump off the rolling chair. The rolling chair rolled all the way to Minhyuk, getting hit and groaning.

Shownu runs to the door unlocking it, fully opening it to reveal a very tired Na Hyun. Shownu quickly takes the box from her and lets her in.

"Why did you guys lock the door?"

"We didn't even know it was locked. What brings you here?"

"I was on my way home from a shoot and the guy and his wife that I took photos of gave me a free set with side dishes since they own a restaurant. I decided to drop by and share you guys some since I couldn't finish it all by myself."