chapter four

Na Hyun ran to her apartment.

It was a site to see, considering the grocery bags she carried with her from her car all the way up to the seventh floor of her apartment.

Once she dropped all the groceries onto the kitchen table, she ran to her room, tripping in the process of undressing (which was a bad idea), swiftly going over her excited puppy and quickly changed into her pajamas, which was an old grey fitted shirt and cute black and white cotton shorts and throwing her outfit of the day into the laundry bin.

Na Hyun doesn't feel at home if she doesn't wear pyjamas.

Her apartment was quite simple, neat and comfy. It consisted of one bedroom and two smaller rooms, one which she turned into a mini gallery, to either paint in or keep her works in, and the other a mini studio, for her to dance or produce. Na Hyun is very hands on with everything she's involved in.

Of course, she decorated her home the way she wanted. She didn't want it looking too 'aesthetic' because she found it uncomfortable. It was very open, so you could see from the kitchen to the living room.

Na Hyun lives alone. She is very independent so she doesn't let her parents pay for her apartment, but she is able to pay off her bills through the paintings she creates and sells. She also has gigs every now and then to either sing, dance, or even take pictorials of newly weds, children, and babies on their hundredth day. And the best part of it all, was that she enjoyed every second of it.

Na Hyun's phone rang in the middle of searching for a movie in her cabinet, when she received a call. She was about to answer it, but her screen went black.

I always forget to charge it when I come home.

Na Hyun walks to the nearest outlet in the living room and plugged her phone in and placed her phone on the arm of the couch, leaving it there. She opened her window to prepare the ramen she was about to make.

Let's get to work.

——————————

Ten minutes to spare.

Na Hyun felt accomplished after completing her lunch. Well, the guys too. She made a serving not for eight people, but for twelve. Yes, twelve. Consider having Shownu around, along with Wonho the ramen lover, she almost had to think twice if twelve servings wasn't enough. She opened up her fridge to see any side dishes that she wanted to try to include, but decided on keeping it inside in case they run out of ramen.

Na Hyun used her spare time alone to edit a few pictures that she took at a children's party on her laptop. It made her really happy because of how bright they all were, especially the nine year old birthday boy, who was in the center of the picture with a toothy grin. It reminded her of Shownu for some reason.

Several minutes later, a bunch of knocks sound throughout the house. Meaning all of their hands were pounding on her door at once.

"I have a doorbell you know." Na Hyun says loud enough for them to hear on the other side. It was quiet for a while, but someone pressed the doorbell repeatedly, then some more knocks came as if she never said a thing.

Na Hyun rolls her eyes before opening the door wide enough for her friends. "You guys are such animals."

"Noona why didn't you open any faster?"

"Yeah I think some fans might know where you live no-"

Na Hyuns eyes went wide as her voice gradually became louder. "What?! Are you guys crazy?! Why didn't you guys disguise yourselves as much as before?!"