chapter eight

Wonho was feeling better already, though slightly sniffling.

But it was the first show of their comeback.

The members including Na Hyun were getting their pictures taken as they got down the van. Shownu insisted that she rides with them that day, since she slept over to watch over Wonho in case his fever spiked up again.

Na Hyun covered her face with a mask and stood right beside the members manager and a little behind from Shownu, but they all knew who she was.

"Na Hyun unnie is here! She is so pretty!" One fan site said, some Shownu fansites taking pictures of her right away.

"They would look so good together."

"They're so cute!"

"How are they not together?"

"When will Shownu get a girlfriend he's an old man already."

They always got excited when she came, because of the fashion she showed. Some fans from other groups mistaken her as a new idol sometimes, making the Monsta x fans laugh.

Today she wore a green turtle neck and high waisted jeans along with some combat boots and a beanie, topping it off with a coat.

The members handed out heating pads to some fansites and others after getting their pictures taken, heading inside the building.

Right when they started their makeup, she hugged every member, leaving them confused before heading towards the door.

"Noona, where you going?" Changkyun asks and they all turn, including Shownu who was already about to get his makeup done.

"I'm gonna line up outside and have a chat with the monbebes, I'll see you guys at the stage. Good luck!"

"Wait."

Shownu gets up from his seat, grabbing his large padded coat from before he changed into his stage clothing and put it around her. She takes the hint and puts her arms in the holes. It looked a little big on her but she was tall enough for it.

"It's cold outside in the line, take this with you okay?" He gave her a heating pad. She nods obediently.

The staffs that worked in the building, the stylists and other workers stopped what they were doing to look at the adorable exchange.

"You look like a penguin it's so cute." Hyungwon says, and she waddled in a circle making them laugh.

"Give me a good luck hug Hyun-ah~" Shownu says, opening his arms wide. She walks towards him by a little, closing in, lying her head where his neck was. The warmth they gave each other made them smile unconsciously. Some people took pictures of the rare scene before them, but they had their own little world.

"I know you're going to do well. Have fun, Hyung."

She waved one last time before heading out the door.

They knew she would be there with their fans, though it was hard for them to find her because she blended so well with them. But Shownu still knew where she was, no matter what she wore or looked like.

"She doesn't even have to wait outside, but she still chooses to." One staff said.

"That's our noona for you."

Na Hyun was about to go through the back door, around to the back of the line silently but a big prop was being in the way that was being pulled inside, so she had no choice but to go through the front door.

As soon as she stepped foot out, the fans recognized her right away as she forgot to grab her mask from outside. They also noticed the coat she wore, because Shownu came to the building with it on.