chapter ten

Throughout the day, they were all busy, as usual, working hard. But it was finally their turn to perform up stage.

"Good luck!" Na Hyun smiles at them and they return it as they leave her at the side of the stage.

They get into position and begin on their performance. They start off with their stance, their backs faced to the audience. Shownu looks up to where Na Hyun was at, suddenly smiling at her as she shook her light stick. When the first line starts, he goes back to his serious face.

Throughout their performance, she was going along with the fan chant, blocking away everything around her. The staff chuckling at Monsta X's adorable supporter, people rushing about, and idols that stayed to watch them perform. She didn't care how ridiculous she looked. She didn't look at the crowd and search for the girl. She just focused on making it up to them. They powerfully danced, as if it were their very last performance.

When they ended, they thanked everyone before leaving the stage. "Good job!" Na Hyun said as they went to where she was. Na Hyun and Shownu froze from when they were about to hug and stuck to high fiving instead, reminding themselves that they're in public and they wouldn't want any more extra attention from the public about it.

Minutes turned into hours as they waited and freshened up back at their dressing room. They monitored themselves while other idols performed outside, waiting for the end slate for the winner to be announced.

To pass time, Na Hyun played Rock Paper Scissors with Kihyun, the loser receiving a finger flick to the forehead. Sadly, you can tell who is winning by seeing Na Hyun's red forehead. While Kihyun remained untouched.

"DANGIT!"

Na Hyun cursed , curling her paper to a fist as Kihyun rejoiced, his scissors in the air.

"Noona did your brain not explode yet?"

"No I'm fine Wonho."

"I'm Hyungwon."

"Right, Minhyuk."

"No noona-"

"Okay one more if this doesn't work I'll make a pixelated art of your face." Na Hyun cuts Hyungwon off, determined to win.

"ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!"

They tie five times straight. The members were already focused on the two, the air tense as they quickly change their hands when they tie each time.

"YES!"

"NOO!"

The members rejoice along with Na Hyun as she finally beat Kihyun for the first time since they started. She stretched her finger around, while Kihyun laughed because he knew it wouldn't hurt... or so he thought.

She stretched her hand over his face, before saying "This is the only time I get to hurt you so I have to make it worthwhile." She stretched her finger as far as she could before smacking it straight to his forehead. A yelp was heard across the dressing room, making them all laugh. Na Hyun shook the pain away from her hand as she watched the little hamster clutching his forehead in agony.

"Hey your finger flick is no joke. I really wanted that pixelated art of myself too." He rubbed his forehead with a pout.

"What do you mean I received ten of your stupid finger flicks!" She said, pointing to her forehead. "One hurts already."

"And I have a swollen finger because of that."

"That's your fault then."