chapter twelve

Na Hyun didn't sleep the last two nights.

The time her voice was hoarse on the phone with Shownu?
It was because she had been crying since. She didn't sleep at all.

She felt useless, weak.

And she hated it.

Na Hyun never spoke to the boys ever since the talk on the phone. Shownu was frozen at the time. He just mumbled that she wasn't going, and the members grew quiet.

Na Hyun never missed a music show.

They have all been trying to text her, but she never replied on any. Instead, she sent one message to the group chat.

💬: hyunssi🐨
Sorry I can't make it to your music show. I have a meeting for my art unit at university regarding the trip abroad. I'll make it up to you guys, I promise.

The members were silent throughout the dorm. It was the first time she wasn't coming. Shownu out of all the members was affected most. They were all ready to leave to their next schedule, Show Champion.

How will I perform well without her...

•••

Na Hyun was in her art studio, staring at her blank canvas. She was tired, but her deep thoughts consumed her for two days.

She said she wasn't coming, but she actually was. Though, she needed a plan on how to stop the sasaeng from her plans.

What was on that page that was torn in half?

Shaking her thoughts away, she picks up her pencil for a draft sketch, randomly shading in different places. Na Hyun does this for a while, before freezing in place, her eyes the size of saucers.

Na Hyun inhales a sharp gasp before standing up from her chair, causing it to fall. Without a care, she runs to her living room to search for the red journal along with the pencil she held.

"Why didn't I think of this sooner?! Baek Na Hyun, majoring under Fine Arts and it takes you two days to suddenly think of this?? You idiot!"

Na Hyun rummages through her messy coffee table muttering these sentences in front of Chibi, who is sat in front of her with his head tilted to the side in confusion.

Finally, after what seemed like ages, she roughly grabs the red journal, turning it to the half torn page.

Please work.

Na Hyun did a silent prayer, calming herself down by inhaling and exhaling slowly. With the torn page in front, she begins to shade on the empty page behind it, slowly revealing the missing half from the writer's deep handwriting.

"I-it worked!!! Oh my cheeseburgers it actually worked!" Na Hyun exclaimed, hold the journal our with both her hands towards the light.

page 4:

-The Set Plan-

1. Use Staff Necklace, take from a staff

2. Take, hide person in the janitors closet, H4

3. Find Dressing Room, J14

4. Use pocket knife to stab Shownu, Dont forget mask. If possible, try stabbing 2-3 times.

5. Hide Evidence (bury pocket knife), exit through side door

6. Call Oppa for completed mission.

Na Hyun stood there, speechless. She checked the time on the clock, her eyes widening. She needed to do something - fast.