chapter thirteen

'Show Champion to hire more security to strengthen the safety of artists'

'Show Champion stabbing incident still unexplained'

'Woman who saves Monsta X's Shownu is his best friend'

'Baek Na Hyun, a college student of Hanguk University, saves Idol Monsta X's Shownu from sasaeng'

🐣 Worldwide Trends
#thankyouNaHyun
#GetwellsoonNaHyun
#JusticeforNaHyun

"The incident that occurred in Show Champion on Thursday is still ongoing. Baek Na Hyun, a college student that attends Hanguk University saves the life of Idol Monsta X, Shownu from being stabbed by a sasaeng. The story is yet to unfold but some comments were made by idols and staffs that witnessed the scene, saying that it happened out of nowhere and it was the most unexpected thing to occur. One victim whom is a staff mentioned that Na Hyun discovered him in the closet where the Sasaeng tied him up. The Sasaeng reportedly took his staff card to have access backstage, covering herself with a mask and a wig. Some idols such as Seventeen have mentioned that they spoke to Baek Na Hyun before she was stabbed, saying she was searching for Monsta X. Baek Na Hyun's health status is currently unknown. The incident is yet to-"

"I don't want to watch anymore."

"Me neither."

Changkyun and Jooheon state what was on their minds, shutting the tv off in the cold hospital room. All the boys were there, whatever schedules they had to attend were cancelled and they stayed in the hospital room Na Hyun was in. They all go home to sleep, except for Shownu, who never left ever since she was admitted.

The members brought him clothes and food, but he never left her side. It's been three days, but she was still recovering. And so was he.

When they asked the doctor, he stated that Na Hyun was not in a coma, but she was making up the times she hasn't slept for. Her body was quite weak. The Doctor asked the members to call him or the nurses once she wakes up to check on how she was doing.

Na Hyun was lying sideways on the bed to prevent her from feeling pain on her stitches. One look and you could tell how ill she was. It was almost like she was lifeless, pale. This was a foreign thing to see for the boys, because it happened to someone they held close to their hearts.

Seeing Na Hyun being mentioned on TV is the least that they wanted to see, especially because she was exposed in a way they never thought would occur. They knew Na Hyun always liked being behind the scenes, the silent helper. She didn't want to be known by the public or have any attention drawn to her. If she found out about this, she'd be embarrassed.

"Hyung, you have to eat. Na Hyun Noona's parents are on their way so you ca-"

"I'll just catch up with you guys once her parents are here. I don't want to leave her alone. I'll meet you guys at the cafeteria." Shownu cuts Kihyun off, not even giving them a single glance.

"Do you want us to order for you already?"

"Yeah, anything's fine. Thanks." Shownu says, still staring at Na Hyun's peaceful state, holding her hand with the IV. He rubs his fingers in soft circles, as if it would give her a sense of comfort in the cold hospital room.

The members quietly exit the room, leaving him alone with her. Times like these, he would talk to her the way he always wanted to, knowing she couldn't hear a thing.