S07E04: Miscalculations

"Ok, where do we go now?" Malia asked as they walked out of the airport.

Scott didn't reply, but stared at the people walking by, earning a 'are you serious?' look from Stiles.

"Really?" Stiles exclaimed throwing his arms in the air, "Its great to see your planning skills improving from last time."

"Guess I didn't really think about this part." Scott admitted, looking down.

"Did you think that the nemeton was gonna be right here, waiting for you to stumble upon it?" Stiles said, rolling his eyes.

"Alright, guys, we're not gonna get anywhere wasting our time like this. Let's just roam around until we catch a scent." Malia said interrupting their conversation.

"Well, I for one think that we should find a place to stay, its getting dark just saying." Stiles suggested, kicking a tiny rock onto the road.

Malia and Scott nodded in agreement and they got into a cab.

"Où veux-tu aller?" The driver asked.

Scott and Stiles exchanged a look of pure confusion.

"We...go...to...any hotel." Stiles said, acting out each word.

"emmène-nous à l'hôtel le plus proche" Malia said fluently, causing both of them to stare at her in surprise.

"When did you learn French?" Scott asked her.

"When I wanted to come here on vacation, I thought it would be useful." She replied, shrugging her shoulders.

They drove to a small, decent looking establishment and got out. They walked upto the reception and signaled the man standing there. After a while they got their key and went into the elevator.

"So how are we gonna find this thing?" Stiles asked out of the blue.

"Lydia said that they're merging into one, so I'm assuming that the scent is going to be stronger." Scott said.

"Its probably gonna have more supernatural beings attracted to it." Malia said walking out of the elevator.

They entered their room and Stiles leaped onto the bed face first. Scott shook his head and smiled. His smile faded away as he tuned into his superhearing.

"What is it?" Stiles asked getting up from the bed.

"Nothing, I thought I heard something from next door." Scott replied.

"Well, I'm not scared because I brought this." Stiles stated, pulling out a metal baseball bat from his bag.

 A few hours later, after they were fast asleep, a loud bang erupted from the next room, causing Scott and Malia to wake up clutching their ears.

"What was that?" Malia asked, getting up from her bed.

"I don't know." Scott said, turning around to wake up Stiles who was still sleeping, "Stiles, wake up."

After shaking him a couple of times, Stiles opened his eyes in frustration.

"What?" He harshly asked.

"Somethings happening next door, what if someones in danger?" Scott asked with a worried expression.

"Yeah, that someone will be you if you wander in there." Stiles replied.

Another loud bang echoed through the wall, Stiles looked at Scott and groaned. They exited their room and cautiously walked towards the door.

"How do we get in?" Malia asked, shaking the door handle.