S07E06: Chaos In Beacon Hills

Scott, Stiles, Lydia, Malia, Derek and Isaac were inside the animal clinic, surrounding the metal desk. They were all in deep thought thinking of ways to solve the massive problem that is the Nemeton. 

"Well, first things first, we need to stop anymore people from turning into werewolves." Lydia said, looking around the room.

"But we don't know how or why this is happening." Isaac replied.

"Actually" Scott said as he pulled out a small bottle from his pocket that was filled with white powder.

"It's the White Monkshood." Stiles stated as he saw the bottle, "Deaton said something about it being poisonous and how it has different effects on humans."

"You said that the Nemeton smelled like it, it was probably attracting humans." Derek suggested, looking at Stiles, silence spread throughout the room.

"We'll find them Scott, don't worry, they're gonna be alright." Stiles said, patting Scott's back, knowing exactly what he was thinking.

Scott nodded and lightly smiled, "We need to warn the police, this way we can have more people on the lookout."

They walked out the clinic and got into their cars, Stiles looked at Lydia who was still standing outside.

"Lydia, aren't you coming?" Stiles asked, sticking his head out the window.

"You guys go ahead, I need to find someone." Lydia replied, looking around.

"Are you sure you'll be alright?" Scott questioned, not wanting to put anymore people in danger, not that Lydia needed protection.

Lydia nodded and the rest of them took off to meet Sheriff Stilinski. She turned and got into her car and drove the opposite way.

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

"Dad!" Stiles shouted as he pushed open the door to the Sheriff's room, "Dad, important issues have to be discussed right now!"

One of the deputies who was staring at Stiles due to his loud voice echoing through the building replied with clear annoyance laced in his voice, "He went home a while ago."

Stiles nodded his head as a way of saying thank you and went to his friends who were waiting outside.

"Did you tell him?" Scott asked, leaning against Roscoe.

"No, he's at home." Stiles replied, furrowing his eyebrows as he noticed Scott leaning against his precious Jeep, "Come on Scott, the duct tape can only hold so much."

"Well, since we seem to be wasting time here, how about you three can go tell the Sheriff, while Derek and I try to find something that could help us." Isaac suggested.

"I'm sorry, did you just come up with a good plan?" Stiles asked, clapping his hands.

Isaac rolled his eyes and got into Derek's car.

"Let's go." Malia stated.

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

"What?" Sheriff Stilinski asked, his eyebrows raised as he stared at all three of them.

"The Nemeton is causing people to turn into werewolves." Scott said, making it as clear as possible.

"How's that possible? The paramedics picked up 9 human bodies." Sheriff replied, stressing on the word human.

"Dad, do we really have to bring the chessboard out again?" Stiles groaned.

"This is crazy." Sheriff mumbled under his breath, stroking his forehead in frustration.