S07E08: Death Count

"Lydia!" Scott's voice echoed through the lifeless halls of Eichen House, looking around the dark room, he saw a silhouette of a girl.

Scott ran up to her, waving his hand in front of her eyes to get a reaction from Lydia. He turned around to see Jordan coming towards him, a shocked expression on his face as he gazed at her. 

"What happened to her?" Jordan asked, his eyebrows furrowed as he grabbed Lydia's hand.

"I don't know, she looks like she's in shock." Scott replied unsurely.

Jordan picked her up with ease and carefully stood up, "We need to get out of here."

Scott nodded quickly and walked a few steps before a question popped up in his head, "Where's Stiles?" 

Jordan looked around the room and saw a trail of blood leading to a door on the other side of the room, he gave a questionable look towards Scott whose eyes were laced with fear. Lydia suddenly woke up from her coma-like state and inhaled loudly, scaring both of them. Jordan put her down and they both stared at her scared expression.

"Stiles!" Lydia shouted at them, looking around the room to find him.

"Do you know where he went?" Scott asked, hoping to get an answer so he could rescue his friend.

Lydia didn't do anything, she stared at the floor, thinking.

"Lydia, what's the last thing you remember?" Jordan asked.

"I...The werewolves were attacking...us...one was about to...bite me and Stiles saved...me but..." Lydia stopped as she relived her memory. 

"What? What happened?" Scott pressed on.

"Stiles got...bit." Lydia finished, her eyes widening at the thought.

Scott dropped his jaw in surprise as he understood that his best friend is now a werewolf. He ran out the room, leaving Jordan and Lydia. Pushing past the metal gates, he leaped over a puddle of blood, probably his from the fight before. He ran out the building and spun around looking for Stiles, he sunk to the floor. Lydia came from behind him and put her hand on his shoulder as Scott let out a frustrated yell. Scott stood up and nodded at Lydia, he looked behind her and saw two figures standing on the roof of a house, they jumped down and stood a few meters apart. Scott recognized both of them in a heartbeat, Theo and Stiles.

"Scott, be careful, its not really him." Lydia warned him, her hand on his shoulder.

"Scott, we meet again, but this time, I got your best friend, Stiles. Its your fault Scott, you did this to him. You ruined his life." Theo said, smirking.

Scott's eyebrows furrowed as he stood there looking at Stiles who had an evil expression on his face.

"6 years, I was just your sidekick, man, I couldn't feel any more alive right now. You always saved the day, Scott, everyone looks up to you, you're their hero. They all wanna be like you, Liam, Malia, Isaac. Me, on the other hand, I was Scott's human friend, but not anymore." Stiles said, disgust seethed in his words.

They turned around and left Lydia, Jordan and especially Scott, broken. 

"You know that not him, he is not Stiles." Lydia reassured Scott who looked down.

"You're right. Let's get the real Stiles back." Scott stated, his mood suddenly lifting.

Scott felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, he picked it up to see 11 missed calls from Liam, he quickly called him, hoping it wasn't bad news.

"Liam, what's wrong?"

"You need to come to the hospital now!" Liam hung up after saying that.

"What?" Lydia asked Scott.