2

Abigail's POV

The bell rang, dismissing us to go home. I went to my locker to grab my english books and my backpack. I was startled when I saw that Grayson was standing behind me. "Do you wanna hang out tonight?" He asked me as I was closing my locker. "Not tonight, I'm sorry." I say trying not to hurt his feelings. "Oh ok." He says turning around to walk towards the door ,then stops. "May I ask why?"

I hesitated as I answered, "Family night tonight." I lied, trying to get him off my back. "Oh okay, how about Friday night? You can come to a party with me."
"I don't know, we'll see." I say with a smirk as I walk towards the door. I then feel Grayson grab my wrist. "Please think about it." He pleads with the cutest puppy eyes I have ever seen. "I will." I reply as he lets go off me and I walk home.
--
I get home and go straight to my room. I get my books out and begin on my homework.
I

get finished with my Math and English and all I had left was Biology. I then get a hear my phone ding. I unlock it to see a message from an unknown number.

Unknown: hey, have u been thinking about it?

I immediately answer back, knowing it was Grayson.

Me: ya, and how did you get my number?

I almost immediately get a message back. You can tell he's desperate.

Grayson: i have my ways 😉

I laugh as I read his message. But then text back.

Me: don't u think that's kinda creepy? U could be in front of my house for all I know.

Grayson: u wish 😂

In my head I was thinking, 'ya i do' but I couldn't say that.

Me: so how's your day?

Grayson: good but could've been better, wbu?

Me: good, I'm sorry to stop this convo but I have to do homework.

Grayson: can we just facetime or something?

Me: I guess

Instantly after I sent that I get a facetime from Grayson. I answer, sitting back up on my bed to do my homework. I set my phone down to where he can only see the ceiling. "Hey" I say opening my book.

"Whats up?"

"Not much, just doing homework what about you."

"Just getting ready for that party."

"Oh, that's cool."

"So are you going with me tonight?"

I thought for a little bit. I needed to stay away from love, but at the same time I wanted it. Also, I could use the break. My heart was thumping as I know I would regret what I was about to say,

"You know what, sure I'll go."
---------------------------------------
461 words