7

Grayson POV

After Abigail started to drink, she got drunk a few minutes after. Right now she was dancing on the table to Audi by smokepurrp. She almost fell once, but me being the Prince charming I am, I caught her.

"G-Grayson could you help me d-down? I think I-I'm going to th-throw up." I quickly helped her as Nate (yes Gardner) went to go get a trash can. Right as he gave her the waste basket, she threw up. I held her hair out of her face because having puke in your hair sounds gross.

"Thank you, babe." She said smiling. I got her to lean up against the counter so I could wipe her mouth. She started to get sexual and grabbed my dick. I immediately grabbed her hand as I wiped her mouth. She tried kissing me but I wouldn't let her due to her throw up breath.

"I think it's time to get going." I tell my friends. We got to the car and she was being so stubborn. She kept trying to touch me while I was driving and then pouted when I stopped her.

We got to my house and I carried her inside bridal style. Nobody was home because Ethan was still at the party and my parents were on a business trip and wouldn't be back until next month. Cameron was at college so of course she wasn't here.

I took Abigail to my room and layed her down on my bed. I went to my closet to get her something to change into. I picked out one of my hoodies and she can just wear her underwear. I turned around and she was gone. I then heard more throwing up and knew it was her. I held her hair up once again as she finished. She wiped her mouth and went to sit on the bed.

"Do you have an extra toothbrush? I need to get this taste out of my dirty mouth." She said sexually. I grabbed a toothbrush and gave it to her along with my hoodie. She went to go change and brush her teeth while I changed and waited for her to finish in the bathroom so I can brush my teeth. She walked out and layed on my bed while I went to brush my teeth. I get to my room to see Abigail still awake but sitting on the ledge by the window looking out at the moon. I couldn't help but take my phone out and take a picture.

This but act like she's wearing a hoodie and that's not Abigail, you can use you imagination okay byee She turned around to notice me behind her and smile

She turned around to notice me behind her and smile. I walk to her and pick her up and put her on the bed. I layed on the other side and pulled her close to me. Her face was barred into my chest and her hand was on my left peck. I had my arm around her waist and she was asleep while I was still awake. She was so beautiful when she slept. She was beautiful even when she's awake.
Gosh this girl is going to be the death of me.

--------------------------------------
542 words